Chapter 10

JENNIE POV:
"HEY Y/N GUESS WHAT?" I blindly said without thinking about what jisoo said to me last night.

"hey what's up? " y/n replied
Just then, it struck me that i was so stupid and was this close to spilling the tea. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ????

"Uhh...u okay? " y/n asked, wondering why i took such a long time to answer his question.

"OH UH...I...UH LEARNT A NEW DANCE! " I exclaimed.
PHEW! I managed to find an excuse to cover up omg yay.
"Okay cool...uh is jisoo here yet?" Y/n questioned me.
Ooo why is he asking ? Does he like her too? Should i ask? UGH KIM JENNIE GET OUT OF YOUR MIND???!
I mentally slapped myself and continued, " oh she's somewhere here i guess. Im not sure."
"Oh okay i'll find for her then bye! " y/n said as he rushed off to find jisoo.
I WONDER WHAT HE's UP TO...
UGH omg i have to stop...
i need lots of help heheh

Y/N POV
Where is jisoo? I have to tell her that i managed to master my dancing skills and it was all thanks to her. I really want to treat her to something probably a drink...
"Y/N! Y/N " i heard a familiar voice calling out my name. I turned around to see Jisoo running from the end of the hall towards me.

While trying to catch her breath, she said " hi...i heard...you were...looking...for me..."
"YEP! I need to tell you something...i managed to do it. I managed to dance properly! thank you so much! I couldn't have done it without you!!!" I thanked her and wanted to hug her too but i was scared that it'll be too awkward...
"good job!!! Im sorry but i've got to go now. Im really busy. We can probably meet up later if you want?"
"Yeah sure!" I replied
"Since you helped me , ill treat you a drink later."
"hehe okay!"
Her adorable face brightened up before she bade me goodbye.
Cute...i thought. ugh what am i thinking? she's too good for me anyway. I don't know. Do i like her? Should i tell her? I need advice...

*dials number*
"Hello?"
"hey jihoon can we talk?" ...