13

I woke up again the next day as I did the first. Lazarus still wasn't there, and Stella had woken me up again.

"It is okay Ellie, soon you'll be used to getting up at this time" she smiled.

"He bit me, again" I grumbled. She gave me a look of sympathy.

"I know, he had to. It wasn't because he wanted to" she tried to pat me on the head.

"He also said that they gave him a choice."

"I heard about it, trust me, he won't let them harm you" she smiled.

"I don't want to marry Lazarus," I told her firmly.

"It isn't good to lie to yourself, little sister."

"But it is true, he wouldn't be a good husband, and I can't even think about having sex with him. It is too awkward!" I threw my hands up in the air.

"Who said anything about fucking?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Nobody, just most married couples do it. I don't want to have to."

"Lazarus, wouldn't make you do anything you didn't want to do. Trust me. If he was going to make you have sex with him, he already would have made you" she smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, he has a desire for you. He finds you beautiful, smart, he likes your personality. He thinks you would make a good wife" she shrugged.

"Well, I'm just not sure what I want" I mumbled.

"I don't think you want to die" she mumbled, I ignored her as I changed into another uniform. She left just before I did to tell Lazarus, I was on my way. I left the room, hoping that the day would go quick again. I stepped out of the room only to be met with a man, he was the second man I saw, I think he was one of the leaders.

"Hello Slave" he smiled.

"Hello" I tried to force a smile, but failed.

"I don't see why Casper would give Lazarus a choice. If I wasn't already married I would marry you, and use as long as I desired" he placed his hand around my neck, a shiver ran down my spine, the hairs on my neck and arms stood on end.

"I don't know what to say" I choked out.

"Maybe if Lazarus lets me, I will use you. Are you still a virgin?" I nodded. "Good girl" he patted my head with his other hand.

"Darius?" I heard a woman yell. The man huffed before he let go of me.

"What do you want Belladonna?" he snapped.

"Lazarus wants everyone downstairs" the woman snapped. She was quickly up the stairs, and beside the man I assumed his name was Darius. "Are you fucking kidding me, Darius? We are at someone else's house, and you still can't keep your hands off other women," she snapped.

The woman was almost as tall as the man himself, she had long curly blonde hair that was made up into Victorian-style curls. "And you," she turned to me. "Keep your filthy human hands off my husband before I kill you. Just because you are fucking a king doesn't give you the right to the rest of the royals" she raised her hand almost as if she was going to slap me, but a pale hand grabbed hers, their fingernails were painted in a red 1920's style, Stella. She didn't look happy.

"What are you doing?" Belladonna tried to drop her hand, but Stella being the bad bitch that she is, she didn't let her.

"This slave girl had her hands all over my husband, she was trying to get my husband Darius King a ruthless war leader into her and Lazarus's bed!" she started to shake like she was about to burst into tears right then, and there.