Oneshot•Payton Moormeier•Make You Feel Loved Part 2

Sage POV
"I'll make you feel loved, okay?" Payton's voice is quiet. I nod into his chest, letting a few more tears escape before sitting up to face him. I wipe my eyes quickly.
   "I'm such a wreck. Gosh," I laugh.
   He smiles. "You aren't a wreck. You're just a hot mess. A very hot one." We both laugh at this, and my hair falls all around my face. Payton pushes it back, tucking my hair behind my ear.
   What a cliche.
   "But really, you aren't a mess at all. You just need a little sorting." He smiles and rests his hand on my face.
   "Just a little," I whisper.
   "When I said you were a very hot one, I meant it. You give all the guys butterflies." I blush.
   "No, I don't," I say.
   "Well, you at least give one guy here butterflies. Every single time he sees you."
   "Yeah? And who's that?" I whisper.
   "Me."
   We must both feel it, whatever it is, because we both lean forward at the same time. His lips match mine perfectly when they meet, melding together as his other hand comes to cup my cheek. Both his hands are holding my face as we kiss. I'm in bliss.
   "You're beautiful, you know that? So beautiful," he murmurs against my mouth as we part, just barely, for air. "So," he begins, kissing my chin, "beautiful." He kisses all over my neck, surely leaving marks. "And smart," he kisses behind my ear. "And funny," now at my chin again. "And a lovely kisser." He's made his way back to my lips and it's a full on make-out now.
   "You're not so bad yourself," I mutter. He grins, then grasps one of my thighs, making me gasp in surprise. He slips his tongue back in my mouth and picks me up a little to set me on his lap.
   "This okay with you?" he whispers, pecking my neck.
   "Yes."
   "Okay, darling." Payton places his hands on my waist and slides me forward. I wrap my legs around his waist and slide a hand into his hair, the other going on his side.
"You're amazing," I tell him as we pull apart for air.
"You're even more amazing." He grins, rubbing my sides, my hoodie going up. He blushes as he makes contact with my skin.
"Thought you were going to take my hoodie off for a second," I laugh.
"Would you be okay if I had?" Payton asks.
I think, but I really know the answer, know how sure I am. "Yes. And I'd be okay if you took it off now."
He smiles sheepishly and starts to take it off, me lifting my arms so he can slide it off. He throws it to the floor. Then he takes his hoodie off and throws it down next to mine. His shirt rolled up, revealing his abs and v-line and the top of his Calvin Klein's.
"Do I look nice, princess?" he asks with a smile. I smile back, grasping the hem of his shirt.
"I think this might look better somewhere else." I slide it off, tossing it to the side with our other clothes.
"Better?" he asks. I nod and start to kiss him again, my hands at his neck and his hand still at my waist. His thumbs rub my sides soothingly, but his hands slowly make their way up my sides, pushing my shirt up.
"You're going awful slowly with my shirt there, bud." He laughs and pulls it off quickly.
"Better?" I smirk, copying his earlier phrase.
"Better."