Oneshot•Payton Moormeier•You Kiss As Bestfriends

(A/N If anyone would like a second part to any chapters that I haven't done one on already, comment it here and I'll make one for it.)
Summary: Ash gets a rumor spread while in the hall at the school she and Payton go to. Payton has an idea to help her, and ends up teaching her something.

Ash POV
   "Bet you've never had your first kiss. Nobody would want to kiss someone that ugly," a guy says, walking past me and shoving me against the wall. I drop all my books. Everyone in the hall stares and laughs, so I quickly pick my books up, embarrassed.
   "She wouldn't be able to kiss anybody!" the same guy yells, causing a new wave of laughter.
   "That's because she's ugly!" a girl says. She kicks my pencil bag out of the way as she walks by.
   "Yeah. She's the ugliest thing I've ever seen!" a football player yells with a loud voice.
   "She's not ugly, and if you don't shut up, you'll be the one on the floor, and there will be blood coming out of your face," I hear Payton growl. The hall quiets. The other guy might be a football player, but he's a freshman, and nobody can match an angry Payton.
   "Yeah, okay," the guy stutters before quickly exiting the hall.
   "That goes for everyone," Payton says, loud enough for everyone to hear.
   "Bet she hasn't had her first kiss, though," another guy yells. I think that guy is in my calculus class.
   "Well, I don't know what we were doing yesterday if she hasn't had her first kiss, then." Payton glares at the guy. I look over at Payton nervously. What the heck is he doing? I've never kissed anyone, especially him. But I've learned to keep quiet when Payton is up to something.
   "Oh, so you guys are dating now?" the guy from calculus asks.
   "Yeah. Why do you care?" Payton scoffs.
   "Just curious why you'd date her. There are a lot of pretty girls out there, but she isn't one of them. Sorry for you, Moormeier."
   "I'm sorry that you live such a sad life that you can't get a girl. Shame all that hair gel won't work." Murmurs are heard across the hall as the other guy walks away in anger. Everyone knows that he values his hair gel.
   "Everyone can leave now," Payton says loudly. People quickly scatters from the hall in all directions as he comes over to me to help put my papers back in my binders.
   "You okay?" Payton asks me.
   "Everyone is going to think we are dating now," I whisper back.
   "But now they won't spread any rumors about you." He smirks. "They'll be about us."
   I hit his arm playfully. "That wasn't funny."
   "Kind of was." He looks at my stack of books. "This all of it?"
   "Yeah, thanks. Let's go." We stand up to go to our lockers since we had just left our last period.
   "So, you wanna come to my house?" I ask Payton as I put my stuff in my locker, grab my backpack, and stuff whatever I need for homework inside.
   "Sure." He closes his locker that's next to mine and wraps an arm around my shoulder. Then he leans in and whispers to me, "Gotta make it look real."
   I nod in response with a smile.
   We make our way outside and to my car. We are bestfriends, so we drive to school together. I'd been picking him up this week.
   "You got a lot of homework this weekend?" Payton asks as we toss our bags into the back seat.
   "Nope. Just a test to study for on Monday. You?"
   "Nothing." He grins.
   On the way home we talk about some new TikTok that he wants to try out. I get a call from my mom when we pull onto my street.
   "Hello," I call as I answer it on the car's screen.
   "Hey sweetie. Your dad and I are going to have to stay another week on our business trip. Will you be okay for that long by yourself?"
   I sigh. They are always gone somewhere for work, leaving me by myself. That's why I'm so close with Payton. "Yeah, I'll be fine."
   Payton pokes my arm and I look over. He mouths a can I stay over this weekend?
   "Hey mom, can Payton stay over this weekend?" I ask.
  "Sure, sweetie. Just stay safe and have fun. Your dad and I love you very much."
   "Love you guys, too. Bye," I say. My mom says a quick bye before hanging up the phone. We are already in the driveway.
   "Yay," Payton says with a goofy smile as we get out. We grab our backpacks and head inside.
   "So, do you want to do your TikTok now?" I ask.
   "Well since you mentioned it," he replied sarcastically.
   It take about ten minutes to make his video. We are laughing like crazy by the time he uploads it.
   "You look so pretty when you're laughing," Payton says.
   "What?" I ask, surprised by his comment.
   "I didn't mean to say that. Not that you aren't pretty-you really are-just I didn't mean to say it so suddenly. Sorry." He looks around to try and hide the fact that his face is red.
   A thought comes to my head. "You know, I still haven't had my first kiss. You think you could show me?"
   "What?" Payton's eyes are wide, showing their whites in contrast to his bright red face.
   "Well, in case someone would ever kiss me, I don't want to get embarrassed." I nod to the side as if I'm trying to show him my point. "People had me thinking about it earlier." I look at my feet. "Nevermind. That would be weird."
   Payton pushes my face up with his finger. "That wouldn't be weird. I'd like that, actually. I'll kiss you, and you just go with it, okay?"
   I nod with a smile. "Okay."
   He breathes out slowly. Then he leans in with his eyes closed, so I close mine. His lips gently press against mine and start to move. I move mine in sync with his for a bit until he pulls away.
"For not having kissed before, you got the hang of it pretty easily," he says, and I grin at him before he kisses me again.
But I don't think that time was to teach me how.