Hope

A. N.
So, I rewrote this mostly cause it didn't really make alot of sense at first. So I added somethings and removed what I think an equal amount.
I hope this is bettter than last time.
    ----------------------------------
    Quirk (kwûrk)

    4. A super-human ability usually developed at four years old.

    ----------------------------------

    It was January Second, and Izuku Midoriya woke up. Green hair spread around him like a halo.

    His Hatsuyume was still startlingly clear in his mind.

    He expected it to be Ni Taka again. The Hawk. A prediction for some rising fortune.

    Maybe something else he wouldn't really remember.

    Except it wasn't.

    Izuku dreamed of San-Nasubi. An eggplant.

    Usually, Midoriya didn't take much stock on those kinds of things. But something told him to trust it.

    The boy was... doubtful, Nonetheless.

    ----------------------------------

    In Japanese culture, Hatsuyume is the first dream one has in the new year. Traditionally, the contents of such a dream would foretell the luck of the dreamer in the ensuing year...

    ...It's considered to be particularly good luck to dream of Mount Fuji, a hawk, and an eggplant. There are various theories regarding the origins of this particular combination and why it was considered to be so lucky.

    One theory suggests that this combination is lucky because Mount Fuji is Japan's highest mountain, the hawk is a clever and strong bird, and the word for eggplant suggests achieving something great...

    ----------------------------------

    It was April again. Students sat in their desks, idle, as the teacher walked behind the podium.

    Chatter had been filling the classroom for the past hour now.

    Meanwhile, a forette sat hunched over in his seat.

    Izuku read the textbook he'd been given. Skimming through it's introduction.

    It was the standard, "Quirks first appeared Five Generations Ago. An advent of change and chaos." It kept repeating what was basically, "Superhuman abilities, or Quirks, are a genetic and evolutionary marvel." and how the "Superhuman Reform Act brought on a time of Peace and Prosperity".

    That last one was untrue, actually. It was a time of martial law. The point when people began considering the Quirky, the superior brand.

    When the word Quirkless officially became a term.

    The boy was snapped out of his thoughts by the ruckus of his classmates. They had their Quirks activated in celebration.

    Their teacher warned them about Public Quirk Usage, albeit half heartedly.

    "Oi! Shut Up! YOU DAMN EXTRAS!" Came a rough voice.

    A blonde boy with hostile red eyes stood in his seat. Lax and arrogant.

    That? Was Bakugou Katsuki.

    In short, he was Izuku Midoriya's bully.

    They would be marking their tenth anniversary now . . . Yay . . .