TΔL¤

Aizawa looked at the two boys wiith a stoic look on his face

    He checked his phone, tapping the green haired student's file.

    ----------------------------------

    Izuku Midoriya

    Age:15

    Quirk : Stacked(Emitter)

    He can uppend his strength and overall mental and physical capability, When used, it takes a toll on the person's body and usually causes external, internal brusing and bones shattering. Uses fingers for ranged attacks.

    ----------------------------------

    Aizawa hummed, he'd have to find out more about this kid.

    Moving on, he exited the file titled 'Student 18' and pressed another one named 'Student 17'

    ----------------------------------

    Katsuki Bakugo

    Age:15

    Quirk:Explosion(Emitter/Mutant)

    He sweats a nitroglycerin-like compound, which he can ignite on command. Sweat glands most concentrated on palms.

    ----------------------------------

    Aizawa hummed again. It was a pretty interesting quirk. He glanced at Bakugou. The boy was positively fuming. It reminded him of Sosenji. The Quirk didn't help.

    Then he looked at Midoriya. The boy looked calm and calculating—like he was trying to figure out a problem to a failed experiment.

    They were complete opposites.

    Aizawa sighed, he exited the 'Files' app and switched to a live feed of the camera bot.

    He rewound the footage, focusing on the screen. He stopped at the frame before the boys landed.

    Slowing the playback speed to 0.25, he pressed play.

    Aizawa hummed.

    ----------------------------------

    Izuku looked at Aizawa, the man held his phone out, presumably checking the results. Then, the brunette looked up. He seemed to have come to a logical conclusion.

    Their teacher glanced at Izuku

    And named him the winner.

    "Wha—" Izuku took a few seconds to process the fact that... He won. And Bakugo... Lost.

    He glanced at the blonde.

    His face was a portrait of his rage. Bubbling like a lava. Ready to burst.

    And Izuku definitely didn't want to be in the way when that happened

    So, he slinked off. Disappearing in the small crowd. All eyes on him.

    The class moved on, as the Grip Test started. But Izuku still had eyes out for him.

    Izuku tightened his grip on the scale. Then, it pinged quietly. And his results popped up on the LCD screen.

    56.7 Kg

    'Huh'

    "Woah!" A high pitched voice chimed. Izuku looked over to Mezou Shoji. Who had a small group crowding around him. "540 kilos?! You're a beast!" Mineta exclaimed.