A Myriad of Topics

Katsuki Bakugou showed her respect in strange ways.

    Like bullying.

    She sighed as she lay in bed.

    She closed her eyes as tears stung them, her face a portrait of regret.

    She wasn't stupid.

    She knew. She knew what she was doing was horrible.

    Bakugou didn't deserve the things that Izuku did for her, she didn't deserve the friendship Kirishima had offered. She didn't deserve how easily they accepted her.

    Honestly?

    Katsuki was the weakest out of all of them.

    Picking on a late bloomer, even if it was to prevent anyone else from doing so. Even if that was the only way she knew to get Izuku to back down because Izuku...

    Izuku was the strongest of all.

    Stronger than All Might, and definitely stronger than her.

    A beep from her phone.

    >Here's the link! :p

   https://gender-reassignment.www/s/13253039/6/

    God, she really needed to change that name. But as the tears blurred her vision... All she could think about, was that...

    She didn't deserve him.

    Izuku liked listening to music a lot, it set his mind at ease, and helped him think

    From his appearance, one could possibly guess he liked Pop or some... Other generic genre.

    Generic.

    A label that's stuck with him for years. It was honestly sort of annoying, but he got used to it.

    Midoriya sighed as he put his phone down.

    Contrary to popular opinion, Izuku loved rock, most of all was punk.

    He liked the, sound. The emotional depth of the lyrics and it's inflection.

    He liked the raw, unfiltered sound too.

    Izuku also liked alot of R&B, and some Jazz, for studying. Mostly.

    He messed with the hood of his Midnight onsie, which Izuku hadn't known existed.

    It was his favorite actually, not for any particular reason... well, maybe because it was the most comfy.

    Midoriya actually had a collection of Hero Onsies, even an Endeavor one, doesnt matter if he didn't particularly like the guy.