Φuiπk¥

-ette(et)

    1. added to a color to describe someone's hair.

    ----------------------------------

    On Sunday, Izuku woke up early to go to school for orientation.  He looked bleary eyed, out of his window.

    The boy checked his alarm clock.

    It read 4:22.

    He yawned, struggling to get out of bed. Midoriya groaned as he stood up, he grabbed his towel from his door. And proceeded to go to the bathroom.

    After falling asleep in the bath, he felt even more tired than before somehow.

    Once he had secured his school uniform-- with the exception of the tie and the blazer-- his mother called him, so hastily tying the tie on, he went to the dining room.

    The two met each other with their usual smiles and compliments, but when they sat down to eat, that was the only thing they did.

    It was usually like this, a routine they had always followed

    Halfway through the meal however, Inko glanced up to see Izuku's hastily tied tie.

    She smiled, her eyes filled with memories of the past.

    She called Izuku. "Izuku dear? Come here."

    The emeraldette looked up, crossed the table, and gulped down his food. "Yup?" he raised an eyebrow.

    Inko grabbed his shoulders in answer. "Your father never figured out how to tie his own ties." She said.

    Giggling. "He had so many of them too."

    Izuku decided he liked his mother's giggling.

    She tied her son's tie. Not even bothering to tell him how. Probably because he would get it wrong anyway.

    It was nice though, seeing her smile like that.

    One hour, thirty minutes and twenty five seconds later, Izuku was wandering the halls of Yueii, looking for Classroom One dash A.

    When he turned the corner, he saw a blonde guy admiring the contents of a trophy case.

    Spotting his chance, he made move toward the guy, but then his-Dangersense? Izuku-Tingle? 'First one, definitely.'-went off.

    So, Izuku did the natural thing...

    He flipped in the air.

    As he felt weightlessness take over, he pondered the name choice. 'Dangersense? Yeah, it sounds... Decent. Speaking of...'

    He landed on the balls of his feet. crouched low, arms spanning out.

    As Izuku stood up, he loooked at the people infront of him.

    Along with the blonde, there was also a raven haired shy-guy, and a lilacette--pronounced ly-la-sette--with eyes of the same hue.

    They stood there wearing expressions of shock, disbelief and admiration. Respectively.

    Then the lilacette rushed him. She was way close now.

    Leaning in, she grabbed his shoulders and asked him--with way too much enthusiasm--what his quirk was.

    They were nose to nose now, and while Izuku was--somewhat-- used to female interaction, this was way beyond anything he could mentally handle.