His-Hizashi

On Monday, Izuku stepped into class, feeling extra chipper.

    He texted Jirou long after their normal sleeping schedules. But that was fine. He wasn't sleepy.

    He immediately searched for his freinds. Tsuyu, Uraraka, Iida all in a row and Jirou next to Kaachan.

    He sat down in the seat behind Ground Zero.

    "Hey, Jirou." He greeted.

    She sent him a small smile.

    ----------------------------------

    When Izuku looked at their timetable, nothing much caught his eye. U.A. was of course still a high scool.

    All the normal ones were there. Japanese, History, Health, Math, P.E.

    So when he saw Hero Informatics? He couldn't help but feel giddy.

    ----------------------------------

    First up, English.

    As a blonde man in black leather walked in, The students sat up, clearly excited by the Hero's presence. This was Present Mic.

    "Wassup lil' listeners! Name's Hizashi Yamada! Call me sensei, kay!" He said. Stepping behind the podium.

    Hisashi?

    Izuku tensed.

    Hold my hand Zuku...

    His fingers closing into a fully formed fist.

    Can you smile Zuku?

    His eyes widened.

    You look just like your mother...

    His breathing became ragged and heavy.

    Love you Zuku!

    His grin disappeared.

    Don't worry about it Zuku!

    Izuku shook with a feeling he felt constantly.

    You can definitely be a hero!

    "Lil' listener! You listening?!" the english teacher said. Chuckling at his own joke.

    "Can you spell your name p-p-please?" Izuku asked, his voice hoarse.

    The hero—while confused—obliged, spelling it out in the English alphabet.

    Bakugou turned in his seat, looking at Midoriya with a flash of concern in his eyes.

    "Thank you, Yamada-sensei." Izuku reverted back to his easygoing manner.

    ----------------------------------

    Cementoss, or Ken Ishiyama, taught them history, going over the major quirk wars, basically reviewing their topics in middle school.

    Midnight—A.K.A. Nemuri Kayama—taught them Art. Doing the same as Cementoss and Present Mic

    Ectoplasm taught math. Reviewers again.

    And finally, Hero Informatics.

    The class waited in anticipation. Bodies tense. The excitement might as well have kicked down the door with a crazy grin.

    How excitement would be humaniod was anyone's guess.

    Then the door opened. And excitement did wallk in with a grin.