Di' Makalimot

When Izuku Midoriya walked into class the next day, he did not expect a hug from Momo Yaoyoruzu.

    He didn't expect the mass of reporters either, so...

    "Uhhh..." He flushed, this was so very unexpected. She was hugging him way too tight.

    The brunette simply hugged him for a very akward ten seconds. For him at least.

    "Yao—" he started.

    "Thank you." She said, cutting him off.

    "F—for what?" He asked, as she drew back, flushing.

    "For finding my sister." She explained, as the blush receded.

    "O—oh, that was nothing." He scratched the back of his head. "That's what a hero would do, right?"

    Izuku felt his Dangersense flare faintly.

    He spotted the purple blur and dodged it, his hand lashing out as he grabbed Mineta's face.

    The violette screamed a muffled, "Midoriya you bastard!"

    Izuku sighed as he dropped the small boy, which drew a giggle from Yaoyoruzu, and  a loud groan from Mineta.

    Jirou couldn't help but feel jealous. But she honestly couldn't comprehend why. She suppressed a groan.

    She was so confused!

    She calmed down, exhaling.

    Then Izuku sat down and grinned at her.

    The nerve of him! Him and his stupidly lopsided grin!

    "G'morning Ji~Kyo." He said, his tone slightly teasing.

    She flushed. Why?! His tone wasn't even remotely flirtatious!

    "Why that nickname anyway?" She asked.

    Izuku just grinned at her, as Aizawa walked in.

    Their teacher sighed. "Good Morning.' he said.

    The whole class responded in kind.

    "I watched the test results. Izuku, you did... Good."

    Izuku grinned.

    Aizawa snapped back to the rest of the class. "Uraraka, you did horribly," He sighed. "If you want to be a hero, you can't be a one trick pony."

    Uraraka hung her head, nodding.

    "Jirou, you were fine. But like Uraraka, you need to work on hand to hand."

    The violette simply nodded.

    "Bakugou," Aizawa started sternly. "It was a mock battle. Treat it as such."

    The blonde nodded once, his ferocity lacking.

    Aizawa continued to prattle on about everyone's strategies and methods, grading them each in turn and giving ample advice.

    Jirou wondered what Izuku could have said to the blonde.

    "Now," Aizawa paused. Setting off a wave of unease that rattled the class. "We need to pick Class Representative."

    The students breathed a sigh. Finally, a normal school thing.

    Wait...

    Did he say Class Rep?