3

Reili's P.O.V.

It's three in the morning and we were playing truth or dare for awhile. Now the boys are playing some other game.

Flashback

"Dare" I say confidently, as if I'm invincible. Britt pushes me and I fall onto Taylor.

We sit there staring at each other and I swear we're about to kiss when Nash says, “I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Tay."

I turn to Britt and looks just as surprised as I do. A hand pulls me up, I look up and see Tay.

He pulls me into the closet. As soon as the door closes in line against the wall and a whole make out session starts. After a few minutes, we just rest our foreheads against one anothers.

The door opens and we literally fall to Nash's feet. I get up and shamefully walk out of the room.

Britt followed me and after a "he's a douche" speech I'm in the room with the boys again. They're still playing truth or dare.

Present Time

I wake up to a stinging cheek that's covered in whip cream. I look to see that Britt's hand shows she did it. I get up and jump on her back. While all the boys are recording.

Wiping the whip cream off my hands, I smear it in Britt's hair that is still warm from being curled.

She lets go of my thighs so I fall to the ground. And to be honest it hurt like hell. Running into the crowd of boys I hide behind them.

It goes dead silent, and I realize I'm hiding behind Tay. He clears his throat indicating that I should go.

"Whatever" I say storming out of the room. I pull my phone out it's only 5....okay now I'm pissed. He kissed me.

I walk into my room pulling out my blue swim suit, my teal sandals, and my striped pink and white towel. I change and head down to the pool.

It's quite so I pull out my phone and play some music while I do laps around the pool.

Today is magcon. We have to be there at 10 and the vip people come at 11, then the actual event happens at 12.

After about an hour of laps, I run up to my room and change into some sweats and a sweater and throw my hair up.

I grab the rental keys and an ready to head to Starbucks. Getting in the Rover I turn the radio on and at Starbucks within 4 minutes.

I step out of the car and head in. I get up to the front and order a, vanilla bean frappe with two pumps of Carmel, two pumps of peppermint, whip cream, and Carmel drizzle, along with a breakfast sandwich.

It's been JayJay, Britt, and I's favorite drink every since we saw Hayes' tweet.

After getting my stuff I sit in the car and decide to eat there. When a girl around 14 knocks on my window. Rolling out down the window I answer, “Hi, sweetie" I wipe my mouth and smile.

"big fan...but I was wondering, I know it's allot to ask, can you get me into the show today?" Why wouldn't I!

"Of course darling, hey if you want you can come to the hotel with me?" Her face lights up and she shakes her head yes.

"Did you want something from Starbucks? If be happy to get you something!" I offer.

"Sure" I get out and she orders a pumpkin spice latte along with another breakfast sandwich. I hand the women ten bucks gesturing to keep the change.

"So what's your name?" I ask. I bought her Starbucks, and I'm taking her back to the hotel, I deserve to know her name.

"Devina, I'm fourteen" she says taking a bite of her sandwich. She skinny, like abused skinny. I start to study her and realize she has a reminiscent of hand prints all along her arms.

"Buckle up" I say frantically, Pulling up Britt's contact on my phone.

Phone Convo

B: yellow!!!

R: Britt, how do you feel about adoption?

B: why?

R: I've got an abused 14 year old girl on my hands and she's coming back to the hotel.

B: Ri, I don't know....

R: your the only one who is responsible and old enough to take care of her by law.

B: Fine...I'll see what I can do.

End of Phone Convo

"How did you know?" I have to filter my words before saying them.

"Your twig skinny and you are covered in bruises" I say keeping my eyes on the road.

"Thank you...for everything" Devina says looking at her hands, I look at her hands and they look broke, purple, and little swollen.

This is gonna be a one hell of a day...