19

JayJay's P.O.V.

Buckling my seatbelt I continue to eat my unhealthy dairy product. I look out the window and stare at the sky. The root beer colored orbs imprinted in my brain. It felt like I was staring into an endless abyss of beauty.

I look out Taylor's window and a car is about to hit us. It started in slow motion. The car sped towards us, getting faster by the second.

"Taylor!!!" I screamed, grabbing his arm. He stepped on the gas pedal, propelling us forward. Just as fast as it had started it ended. Taylor kept driving, as if nothing ever happened.

"That didn't effect you at all?!?" I say heavily breathing, "We could've died" I say tears welling up in my eyes.

"Jay, calm down" Taylor says kinda freaking out.

"Your right" I say letting the tears flow, "we could've died... But Im alive and I'm gonna live my life to the fullest" I say hysterically laughing.

"Calm the duck down" He says chuckling to himself. I break down in uncontrollable laughs.

"You said duck" I say trying to breathe. Holding my chest I start to cough in between.

"I thought it would calm you down, I think your in shock" he says glancing at me every other second.

"I think I am to" I say laughing but they quickly turn into loud sobs. "We could've been in death bags"

"We're here" He says getting out of the car I get out too. Wiping the tears off my face I hug Taylor. He hugs back, "stop being a wuss, JayJay, your tougher than that" he pushes me away and ruffles my hair.

"Asshole" I say putting my beanie back on. His face twists.

"Why would you call me that?" He says as we enter the hospital.

"You called me a wuss" I say picking him up buy the knees. He switches so I'm giving him a piggy back ride.

"Your pretty strong" he says patting my head. I mean my back is strong the rest of me not so much.

"Eeeh" I say tilting my head while we walk into the waiting room.

"Last call for Reili Cate?"

"Right here!!!" I scream running to the doctor.

"The Cate family?" I vigorously nod my head. Jumping to get Taylor higher on my back, because he was slipping.

"She's technically not out of surgery yet, but she's being closed up, her back was reset. so, in about an hour after she wakes, we'll see if the surgery worked" She walked away. Like she had practiced those words one million times. She didn't care about us, she didn't care at all, she cared about her patient, she's trained to care but not to attach.

Humans were made to feel, but in my honest opinion, we don't, we don't feel, to feel emotion it's a state of mind. We don't feel it. We think it, we think up the the fact that we love someone. We think up the fact that we, that we,

Care......

A/n

Hey, hey, totally ended up getting heart felt at the end, I've literally been working on this chapter since Christmas eve.... It's short but it prepares you for up and coming chapters. Leave a comment my MoFo's. Love ya ✌

-JayJay