21

JayJay's P.O.V.

I ended up learning the guys name was Wes and those were his little sisters. I was sitting on the bleachers calling fouls, cheering, and screaming out my heart.

"I'm gonna go get snacks, want some?" I asked pointing at them dramatically. Tatum literally jumped out of her seat.

"Yeah" she said getting fidgety. I jumped every two steps until the bottom. I walked up to the concession stand.

"Can I get an orange soda and peanut m&ms?" I asked pointing at Tatum.

"Diet coke, and zots"she said staring at her phone. She handed us our order and we sat through the game.

As soon as it was over I didn't bother to look back I walked out of the school. I put on my head phones, connected them to my phone and played eminem. I put my phone on silent, not vibrate, yet my music volume was all the way up.

It was dark now, i was still listening to music. I had no idea what time it was and I wasn't scared. I wasn't scared of the fact I was alone at night. But what I was scared of was Reili.

Did she believe that. Did she believe those pictures. Well you know the saying, a picture is worth one thousand words. Those one thousand words were a lie. A life destroying lie. One that only did bad. Now, words, words, they aren't worth one thousand beautiful words. They are only worth as many words as you can get out.

Words aren't proof, they are only lies. But people take them as a sign of faith. Pictures, they are 'proof', yet a picture can be staged. A picture is worth one thousand lying words, whereas, words are only as many lying words that you can get out. A picture versus words, who would win.

A picture would win. It shows a scene, it captures a moment. It keeps a moment, It makes a moment forever. It lets you remember, although you can burn that picture. You can burn that moment and never see it again.

You can't burn words. They burn into your brain. Words are a memory. Words are remembering. Words are the real proof. Words can hurt just as much as a picture. Words are forever, unlike a picture.

A video is the real proof. It shows a whole scene, not just a fraction. It lets you see the past, it gives you the future. A video is the real Proof.

I pulled out my phone, went to my gallery, and found pictures of Taylor and Reili. This, this was one thousand words. Love, captured unknowingly, was the real scene. No acting, no hurt, only a love filled moment.

I looked up to the sky and took a picture. I captured a picture of the moon. I looked closer and realized I caught millions of words. There was a meteor shower and it was staged. Its staged to happen, yet it's not a lie, it's beauty.

"Jaden, get in the car" it was Taylor. I didn't need to look. I knew. I looked forward and walked. "Get in the car" he said it a little angrier this time. I shook my head and sped up. "Get in the damn car" He was fuming.

"Screw you Taylor" i scream and flip him off. I turn the corner and lose him there. I pull out my phone and call Matt.

Phone Convo;

M; Jaden, were are you, everyone's worried

J;can you please pick me up?

M;sure where are you?

I shine my light at the street label. It reads Elms Street....

J; Elms Street, hurry Matt

M; I will, be careful, bye

J; bye

After 15 minutes on the verge of crying Matt pulled up. I ran to the car and got in.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"You ask that way to much, can we go back to the hotel?" I say sobering up.

"Sure, oh by the way happy birthday!" he says pulling me in for a hug. I smiled and felt at home right in his arms.

A/n

Yayayayyayayyay!!!!!!

-JayJay

P.s. probably seems like I'm on crack!!!!