7

Hayes' P.O.V.

I can't believe she likes me, I think, vague answers but it'll work. I'm still chasing after Nash and am this close to catching him.

I jump over the bed and in front of him and give him a cold stare. "Nash, I really like her, don't screw it up, okay?" I ask, if he does i don't know what I'll do.

"K bro" he hugs me and drags me to the ground. We start to wrestle and every one comes in. "Everyone here and ready?" Britt yells.

"No, Devina and JayJay decided to come" I say immediately stopping and becoming dead serious.

"Ok, uh, then we're waiting for them?" I nod my head yes and jump on the bed deciding to check my Twitter.

Reili's P.O.V.

It's been awkward between Taylor and I, he's giving me mixed signals. When we're alone he acknowledges me, when we're around everyone he's turns into a douche.

I start to walk out of the room to find JayJay and Tay taps my shoulder. "What?" I say standing up for myself.

"Can we talk?" I nod and he walks into the hall shutting the door behind him.

"Your being a dick, first of all you kissed me, second...Why are you being a dick?" I tap my foot impatiently.

"You wanna know?" I give him a look that says duh. "Ok." He pulls me into his waist and kisses me gently and its full of passion.

You know how everyone says that it's butterflies, that's not how it feels, it feels like your falling, fast, then all at once, it scares you to death, wondering if it's real or not.

He slowly pulls away and looks me in the eye. He kisses me again and this time with a little more force, I'm letting him kiss me and I don't know why.

I don't know him enough to love him, but I do love the idea of loving this indecisive man. He deepens the kiss making it longer, I finally kiss back. Why not live in the now, right. It surprises him but he pushes back for dominance.

I pull away out of breath. Our breathing heavy, he lets go of me and takes a step back. "Does that answer your question?"

"No, not at all, but it answers another, that I want to love you" he smiles and pulls me into him again pecking my cheek and then walking to his room. I turn around and JayJay is standing there.

"You have some explaining to do, last I heard he's a douche" I laugh rubbing the back of my neck and following after my friend.

I walk in the room and Devina is a completely different person her gold shoulder length hair is straightened and she looks good.

"Wait, so your both coming?" They nod yes, and I check the time it's a little after nine and there's a knock on the door.

"Room service" a lady yells through the door, Devina opens the door practically drooling over the food. The cart is wheeled in and the lady leaves.

JayJay and Devina start to eat breakfast for the last 15 minutes before we leave.

During Magcon

JayJay, Shawn, Aaron, Jack G, Jacob, and Mahogany are all singing All of Me by John Legend.

They walk of to the side and the next act is on. I walk out and JayJay and Mahogany hand their mics to the other boys. Mahogany walks over to her booth and announces.

"JayJay, Reili, and I will be doing a choreography to the song 2 On" the crowd screams, and Mahogany ques

The music.

After the performance we do a small meet and greet with some fans who bought the exclusive package. There are around maybe 43 fans here and All the fans are really sweet.

"So Reili, are you and Nash a thing?" I look over to Nash and break down in hysterical laughs.

"NO!!!!!! We haven't even really hung out and got to know each other" I'm still giggling at the thought of me and Nash.