13

Shout out to TripyCxniff

JayJay's P.O.V.

Walking out of Aeropostale I ended up buying, two pairs of new jeans, a high-low bandana cat tank, and a flowy tee that says take me away. Apollo told me some things. She just turned six teen a few months ago, she's a lesbian, and her former girl friend was bisexual and cheated on her with her brother. Harsh? I would think so, it's hard to find a girl as it is but then she goes and cheats on you, ouch?

I was sipping on my lemonade, sometimes Apollo would steal it and take a drink. We had fun looking at clothes. I pulled out my phone and called Ri. She took forever to answer.

Phone convo

H; jaden?

J; Hayes?

H; are you okay I-

J; why do you have Roo's phone?

H; well I got to it before her

J;bye

I say bye as happily as possible. I'm sorry I'm not sorry, to many people get hurt by someone they love. I don't want that to happen. Why would I?

"Boyfriend troubles?" Apollo says sympathetically.

"Well, we're not exactly labeled yet but, we had an argument" I say trying to leave out the details.

"Do I get the deeds?" I'm quick to nod my head.

"Sorry" I say looking in my bag.

At hotel

I walk in my bedroom and Hayes is lying on the bed and quickly sits up.

"I can't be with you unless you let me show you I care" He says, eyes locked on mine.

"Hayes," I'm hesitant on my next words. "I don't want to get hurt" I say low and in a hushed voice.

"Then don't get hurt" He says patting the bed. I drop my bags, kick off my shoes and walk to the bed. I lay down and he pulls me into a hug. The last thing I see is his arms wrapped around my waist.

I'm walking down the street hand in hand with Hayes. He turns to me and kisses me. The kiss shows no emotion whatsoever from him. "You thought I loved you?"  He sheds a small laugh. His hands connect with my shoulders and I start to fall back. Right as I'm about to hit the concrete a black hole opens and I freefall. Written on the black walls in white, wet, dripping paint, it says, he doesn't love you. I start to cry and a wicked laugh echoes through the hole. The hole abruptly ends and I fade into water, the currents push me down and I try to swim up treading small amounts at a time. I suddenly break through the surface and scream, gasping for air I head towards a small island. I swim through the icy water to the forest filled island. I slowly pull myself to shore and a hand is offered to me. I look up and Reili pulls me into a hug. She's pulled away from me and Hayes mercilessly stabs her, I can see all the life leave her eyes. I pound on Hayes' back trying to stop him as I yell explicit sentences directed at him. He turns and holds the knife up ready to stab me. I quickly turn and run. I look back and Hayes isn't there, I turn my head forward and Hayes smiles, driving the knife into my chest, I love you, he murmurs while digging deeper and piercing my heart as one final tear slips from my eyes.

Hayes P.O.V.

JayJay thrashes breaking out of my grip. She sees me and starts screaming inaudible words. "You killer" she screams at the top of her lungs. Nash runs out of his bed and to her side and pulls her into a hug. "He killed me" she loudly whispers into his ear crying."he killed her" she says angrily.

She launches herself over Nash's shoulder and at me. She knocks me over and angrily bangs on my chest, each hit weakening, she collapses and hugs me. She starts crying even harder and her face shows no emotion at all, yet years mercilessly fall from her dead eyes that were full of color and life only hours ago.

I push her hair out of her face, "I love you" I say and kiss her forehead.

"No you don't, you broke me" she says loud and clearly. Her eyes slowly shut and her breathing slows. She whispers one last thing before slipping into sleep, "you broke me".

A/n

Short i know but I haven't updated in forever and thought I would at least give you this, bye MoFos!!!!

-JayJay

P.s.

If you actually read this let me know, comment so I can follow you.