27

JayJay's P.O.V.

I wake up in my bed and check the time. Twelve o'clock. Well I remember yesterday, and I've got a pounding headache. I walk over to my bag and take a Tylenol, and grab pjs.

I change into a navy blue baseball tee that says party sleep repeat and some neon pink and orange Reebok shorts. I slowly walk down the hall and straight into the zoo.

I open the door to see everyone broadcasting on younow. I walk over to Taylor and sit next to him.

"How was the party?" he asks shutting off the phone.

"I got drunk, danced, and got in two fights" I say putting my thumbs up.

"Did you kick there asses?" He asks chuckling.

"With the first guy-"

"Guy?" Matt asks.

"Yup, with the first guy cam stepped in" I say grabbing a pillow to cuddle with.

"Yeah, he was staring at her so she pushed him, but he grabbed her so I stepped in and punched the guy. Her excuse was that he eye raped her" everyone started laughing, I couldn't tell if they were laughing at me or the situation.

"The second time" Britt adds, "we were sitting on the ground and some guy spilled his drink on us, JayJay turned him around and punched him"

"Britt locked me in the car to go find Cam, and I ended up crying because I couldn't get out" I say lightly laughing.

"Wow, you're a crazy drunk" Matt says under his breath causing an awkward silence.

"Well, night, bye!" I say cheerily. I hate being pitied. So if I'm not happy, I'll just pretend.

I walk to my room and lay on the bed. I Grab my phone and Bluetooth it to the speaker in the room. I turn on my playlist called;Gangsta

The first song to play is Not Afraid by Eminem. I rap, sing, and dance. Eyes closed, I suddenly stop. My mind quickly wanders to Matt. I don't love him, yet.... I like him.

His impression of me is clearly bad. I forced him to kiss me in the rain, well technically he didn't have to do that. But I freak out over friends, am dramatic, accident prone, and am a hostile drunk.

I mean would you date me? I wouldn't, I have a crazy moody attitude. I walk over to my phone and check social media for the first time since Reili hated me.

I open twitter and automatically notice all my hate. I start crying, they want me to die? I run into the bathroom and search the cabinets. I find a prescription liquid codeine for Nash. Taking it in my hand I start trying to open the push and twist cap.

I finally open it, and it falls out of my hands, and all over the ground.  I start screaming and slide down the wall. My screams turn into cries.

"Jaden?" Taylor looks down at me and kneels down next to me and pulls me into a hug. I try to push him away but his grip is to strong.

I collapse into his arms, my not so strong stronghold giving way. The Next thing that happens takes me by surprise......

A/n

I'm ending the book here, cliffhanger, I actually have NO IDEA what is gonna happen yet soooo, stay tuned for my sequal; Distance Between Us.