18

This chapter is dedicated to Reili, You ship us, let me give you a taste......

JayJay's P.O.V.

Taylor drove me back to the hotel so I could get ready for the day. I took a 15 minute shower and just finished drying my hair. While I'm getting ready Jason Mraz Everything is Sound, played in the background.

I grabbed my pink pullover sweater that says 'I woke up like this', black practice shorts, white converse, and a white beanie that says 'wew'.

I put my phone in my pocket and started on my way to Taylor's room. I heard a loud boom and turned my head, probably one of the boys. I was still walking forward when I tripped on something. Right as I start to fall I'm caught.

"Are you okay?" I look into a pair of root beer colored eyes and am practically lost somewhere in between, reality and fantasy.

"Your eyes..." I murmur. Still lost in his eyes I just stare into them. It felt like I was looking into his soul. I could see past hurt, but nothing that he hadn't gotten through. He was definitely a care free person, someone who cared about everyone yet still had self respect.

"Are you okay?" the beautiful eyed boy says. Even his voice, the way everything rolled of his tongue, well at least the three words; are, you, and okay.

"You're so perfect" I say my eyes traveling from his eyes to his mouth. I start to lean in. Than I'm dropped to the ground.

"Shit, that hurt" I say rubbing my temple.

"Are you okay?" he asks, the words actually sounded annoying this time.

"You know a hit to the temple can cause severe hemorrhaging and can lead to death and a coma that not every one always wakes up from" I say, my eyes closed the pain was actually really bad. Like bad.

"Really, Maybe I should take you to the hospital" I start to rub both temples eyes still closed, I look up.

"What the duck Matt? Why did you drop me?" I say rushing my words.

"First off you said duck, second I'm friends with Hayes and you were gonna kiss me" He says nervously laughing.

"I don't have a good feeling about Hayes, and no don't worry about taking me to the hospital, I'm already going with Tay" He had a puzzled look on his face.

"Wait are you and Taylor a thing?" he asks loudly, clearly flustered.

"God no! Really Matt?!?! He's dating my BEST FRIEND" I say getting up. "Gotta go, Reili should be outta surgery soon" I say winking at him before turning and see Taylor.

"What was that, you were totally flirting with Matt" He says pushing me.

"I know, I just don't think Hayes is the one" I say smiling and sashaying through the halls.

"Your Fucking 16 no-one is the one yet" He says seriously and a little irked.

"What was that about?" I ask defensively.

"I don't want you getting hurt, your my new best friend" He says pulling me into a giant hug.

"Taylor, you know what I want for my birthday?" I ask stealing his pink bandana.

"One of these" I say throwing it at him, "and to go to the beach to catch a few waves, and maybe after a party" I say looking at the ceiling.

"Maybe, do you wanna get some ice cream on the way to the hospital" He asks as we walk out of the hotel to his car.

"Sure thang" I say laughing. We stopped at a small ice cream shoppe and got out of the car.

"What do you want?" He asks as we make it to the front of the shoppe.

"How about ginger" I say face lighting up.

"I'll get a ginger and a hazed and confused" He says giving her a five dollar bill. After a few seconds we're handed our cones.

"Swap?" Taylor asks offering me his cone.

"Swap?" I ask offering him my beanie. After a few mms I hand him back his cone.

"My bandana?" he asks his hand held out.

"We traded fair and square" I say running to the car him chasing me. I jumped in drivers seat and locked the door. I stick my tongue out at him as he stares at me.

He pulls something from his pocket, revealing it to me. A set of keys lays in his hands I crawl over the center console as he enters.