Chapter 33 - What now?

Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter don't forget to comment and vote 🌟! Enjoy!

"L-Lola?" I looked at her in shock snivelling wiping my tears away like a child. She looked so different, her long brown hair now cut short, her red stained eyes clear as snow, her whole appearance cleaned up.

"Bailey." Her flat tone took me aback as she closed the door behind her. She eyed Tyler before leaning back against my closet her gaze back on me. I scrambled to my feet to hug her but she threw her hand up stopping me, hurt flashing through me I soon realised how cold her gaze was.

"W- I'm confused what are you doing here? How are you?" I asked her as she walked up to me arms crossed, eyes narrowed. "How nice of you to ask after all these months." She stated guilt rippling through me.

"I- I know I'm sorry they've flown by an-"

"Save the crap Bailey I know you don't give two shits about anyone but yourself. If you must know I got sober." I took a step back eyes widened in shock.

"If you think Shortie doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself you don't fucking know her." Tyler appeared next to me looming over both of us, seen as Lola was only an inch taller than me.

"Shortie? How... cute. Seems like you found it easy to move on, hooked another guy around your finger? What's your name anyway?" She sneered a look of anger and disgust on her face.

Where's the Lola I know? I was so shocked I couldn't speak as Tyler answered her. "It's Tyler." His voice was cold.

"Well Tyler I'd run as far away as I could from this one. She'll end up getting you killed" she seethed looking straight back at me as I gulped shaking my head.

"What are you on about?" Tyler asked looking at me for an answer yet I stared back at her.

"That's not fair."

"Fair?" She let out a cold laugh stepping closer to me. "How dare you talk to me about fair! Nothing! Nothing is fair about any of this!" She shouted in my face.

"Lolz.."

"Don't fucking call me that! You are not my friend." Her voice was low and threatening and I knew now this wasn't my best friend anymore, no, I'd lost her.

"What happened to you?" I asked her as she scoffed looking at me in disbelief. "What happened to me? You know full well what fucking happened to me! I just refused to let it in and got high and wasted! What did you do? Nothing!" She shoved me making my anger spike.

"Nothing? I was in rehab and Juvie what could I fucking do?" I snapped back at her as Tyler looked at me in shock.

"You should never of gotten in the fucking car that's what!" She screeched tears falling down her eyes. I could feel the tears in my throat as I shook my head. "No, We all agreed to get in that car, we were all equally wasted." I told her in denial.

"You were the one behind the wheel!" She screamed back walking towards me. "Shortie what is she on about?" Tyler asked keeping us apart from one another making Lola laugh sourly.

"You mean you haven't told your new little boy toy what you are?" I shook my head at her warning her not to go there the pain in my heart already ripping me apart as the night played through my head, the one night I'd forced myself to never think of again because it would break me.

"No.. it's not like that Lola." I demanded but she seemed to be living in this moment. "How would you like to know that your little girlfriend over there is a fucking murderer!" She hissed as a sob left me and I shook my head violently.