~15~

Since it first date, San choose go to dog cafe for cofe and small snack. We walk hand in hand and San skiped with me. We entred dog cafe and instantly assaulted by dog. it cute shiba inu. I crouch downed to dog jumping on leg and take look at name tag. It name Shiber. He so cute. While pet him, san grab table and order. When look up, he look excited, leg bounce up and down. He must want to pet dog. I release Shiber from my pets and he dash to San. San face lite up and he bended down to pet good boi. Two good bois together. I smile and feel happy. "Lily! Lily! Look! Isn't he so cute?" San pick up Shiber and nuzzle noses together. My heart crie. Too cute. I go to table as drink and food come. San notice and set Shiber down begrudgingly. He plop down across form me and pout while watching Shiber run around. I nudge him with foot as i sip my ice cofee. He look at me and i moshon to food sitt in front. With cute frown, he grab food and shove in mouth. He chew with pout. He adorable. "Do you want to play with the puppy?" San look at me with sad eye and nod slowly. I moshon to dog with head and he bounce off seat and sit down with puppy. I watch with smile on face. San with puppy is all i need in life. We play with Shiber and few other dogs for bit before San reluctantly decided to leave, but not before saying goodbye to Shiber 500 times and kissing the dogs little face. After leave doggo cafe, San let mi chose witch place we go to. I loved kariokey but haven't done it in long time. I want do kariokey. I grab San hand and drag him to kariokey building. We go inside and rent a room. As we walk to room, I see familiar person. It Meghan, aka Wetty Fap, from strip club. I no gone in long time. It feel weird see her. She spot me and face lit up. She rushe to me and throw arm around me. I hug back. "I no see you in a long time. How have you been, baby?" she axed me. "Good. I'm sorry I haven't been coming by often." She shake head. "It's fine. I would be worried if you continued to come. Would mean you got on San's bad side." San clear throt. Meghan look over my shoulder and see San. "Oh, hi, San. Didn't see you." She pat my shoulder. "I'll be leaving now. See you, babe." Before she disappear, I grab her wrist. "Join me and San for kariokey, please! It'll be more fun with more people." San roll eyes as Meghan nod. I clap hand and drag her into room with San following behind. The moment enter, me and Meghan instantly grab microphone and turn on Chun-Li. San sit down on chouches while we rap. We then sing Starships, Motorsport, and Feel Special. We slay. We laugh once we end. San look annoyed. Once we stop, he shove piece of food in mouth and grab microphone. He type in song and hit play. My heart clench when i hear instrumental. It You & I by One Direction. San start singing, eyes closed looking into it. I almost scared to breath, afraid to mess him up. He look in element. San then turn to look at me as he continue sing. Meghan shake me and softlys queal as he serenade me. San voice beautiful and make me cry, especially when he hit high note. Halfway thru song, Meghan leave me and San alone giving me wink. When song come to end, San kneel in fornt of me. I cry as he smile at me and wipe my tears. "I hope you enjoyed this date, baby girl." I nod as I lean forward and give big kiss. Best date ever.