~16~

We make it bak to warehouse and San give kiss on cheek as he go off to do work. Mingi stare at us with pained expression and turn around when make eye contact. My eye lit up seeing him. It bee while since we talked. I rushs to him. "Mingi!" i call to him. He no turn around. Instead, footsteps hurry. He go to door and try to pen. But locked. I do sexy kabe-don and trap him. "Were you just trying to run away from me, mister?" I axed. Mingi avoid eye contact. "N-no. Not at all. Why would you think that?" voice crack. He look nervous. I push off walled and let him breath. "Well, we haven't talked in over two weeks, and every time i try to get close to you, you run awau. To me, that looks a lot like you're avoiding me." Mingi shake head and bow. "I'm sorry it looked that way. I just... have a lot going on right now, and being around people doesn't help too much." I nod in understaniding. "Ah, okay. I thought you just hated me and wanted nothing to do with me anymore." I joke. "Never!" Mingi shout. He blush. "I mean... never. I couldn't hate you." He awkwardly laugh. We continue talk and catch up, mingi warming up more and getting less tense. Suddenly, voice call me. "Lily, San needs you!" Seonghwa caled. Mingi face suddenly drop. He look sad. I no wanna leave, but i no wanna keep San waiting. 'We'll catch up later, okay, Mingi?" i say as wave bye. He nod and walk off dejectedly. I run to see San and see him leaning over table, Yunho standing next to him fiddling withs omething. I walk over to them and clear throt. "You wanted to see me, San." He turn to me. Eye look pained. "I just got news form Mingi that Oneus is on the move. While on an outing, he spotted their youngest, Xion, buying guns and explosives from a dealer." I gulp. "So what are we gonna do?" San nod to Yunho. "We're going to build our own explosives and hit them before they can hit us." Yunho eksplained. I nod. Yunho go back to fiddling around with explosive while San look at me. "One of Oneus's henchmen saw you, so they'll be after you. I want you to stay as safe as possible, okay?" I nod. San hug me and give kiss on forehead before turning back to help Yunho. I walk out of room. As i walk to my room, i hear hurried voice whisper. I tiptoe to voice and peek around corner. I see Mingi standign with phone in hand. He whispering furiously into it. "Yes, of course. I know, I know! Everything is under control. They took the bait. I'll have her ready for you soon. Yes, you can get your revenge on San. Well, what did you expect when you told me to tell them you were buying guns? They're building their own explosives. They might. Yunho's really good at engineering. Hey, I'm just warning you guys. And you will get your end of the deal. Will you give me mine? Okay, I'll try." He hang up. My ehart drop. Don't tell me Mingi is a mole... My nose start itching. Before i can stop it. I sneeze. Mingi turn toward me in alarm. Crap.