~5~

I feel cold metal under me. Rope wound tightly around my rists and ankls. Bag over head ripped off and light evade me eyes. Group of six men stand infront me. Blocking view. I blink eyes. Where San? My question no go unaswered long. Footsteps come from far away and guys in me way turn head toward back of room. I see a man walking beside San down a flight of metal strais. Eerie clanking of shoe on metal fill room and make dread build in my stomach. As the came closer, the dudes infront of me move and i saw san and other man walking toward me. I suck in breath. “Good to see you’re awake, baby girl.” I hate my heart for fluttering at pet name but i no bale to help when his voice talk to me like that. San croushes down in fonr to me. He tilt head to side and frown. “Sorry this had to happen to you. It’s just a… precaution.” He stand up straight. He wag finger at me. “You can never be too careful.” I groan. Rope hyrting me. “Can you at least loosen the ropes, please?” “Why? So you can try to escape?” a guy bark at me. San hold up a hand. “Shut up, Wooyoung.” “Sorry, boss.” the guy bow his head. He turn to look at tall man next to him and tap him with the backo f his hand. He point to me. “Loosen her restraints.” The man noded. He loosen restraints and step back with cold look. Why everyo lool so mad? "So… how long am I gonna have to stay tied to this chair?" I tired. "Not too much longer, maybe." San no look at me. He motion for other guys to come closer to him. I hesr whisoering but no hear what they say. After several long minutes theypull apart. San look at me and cross arms while looking down at me. Sexy. "Untie her. We're taking her to the room." "Are you sure?" San click tongue. "Do as I say." They untied me and i slung ver tall man shoulder. I wanna kick and screamed but it will make things bad. I say quiet and let them move me. Before ling a door openedd and i plopped down on bed. Door creak close. I look up and see san with me in room. It smlal room wth a bed and resser, no more. "Why am I here?" San look around room before eye land on me. "I was just showing you your new room." I confused. He tilt head and smurk. "Welcome to the gang, baby girl."