~Epilogue~

3 years later

I open eyes, sit up and strech arms as silk sheets fall from upper body. I turn to see San standing on balcony, looking out at ocean as hair fly in wind. I get out of bed and walk onto balcony. I walk up behind San and wrap armd around stomach. He turn arund to look at me. "Are you feeling all right, chocolate?" he axe me. I nod head and snuggle into his back. "You should still be resting. You were at the hospital for a bit." "M'fine. My body's all big and strong now. That wasn't my first rodeo." "Still, it must have been tiring. I mean... triplets! I thought twins was enough." I chuckle. "It was difficult, but it was worth it. Our children are beautiful." San turn around on balcony, back on railing and arms cirlce my shoulder. "I know you're weary about leaving the kids, but the guys all want to meet up at Mingi's." I look up at him with 'really' face. "Come on! It's been weeks, and you need to get out of the house! I can call Chan, and he can take care of the kids while we're out. You know he's good with kids!" "I don't knwo... Neung, Sawng, Saam, Sii, and Haa are all a handful." "Come on!" He rock my body side to side with pout on face. "We haven't had time to relax. This'll be the perfect opportunity." I think about it as San continue pouting. I sigh. "All right." San spin me around and place kiss on lips. "Thanks, babe." He rush inside while cheering. He pick up phone and dial Chan. We spend time watching movies until it time to leave for dinner with the guys. I go to grab outfit and change. San change outfit as well. After Chan pull up to take care of kdis, we get ready to go. San get in car and i get in passagenr seagt. We drive off to Mingi's as soft jazz play thru car. We drive up to restaurant, cars already there. San park and open door for me. We walk into Mingi's restaurant, Home Aroma. Instantly korean beef smell assault nose. I take deep breath and relish in scent. Smell good. I no have korean beef in long time. We walk in and see the other guys sitting at table. San lead us over to them and we sit donw. "Hey, lovebirds." Yunho greet as we squeeze in next to him. "Finally got away from the kids, huh?" Hongjoong joke. "If only Seonghwa could get away from his." Wooyoung playfully say, nudging Seonghwa. "I'll have you know that my 17 kids doing great. Their mothers are happy as well." Seonghwa respond. "It's like the Real Housewives everyday in his house." Yeosang sayd. Seonghwa hit him. "Chan's stuck watching them while we get some time off." San explain. "Poor Chan." Jongho say. San point at Jongho. "Hey, I'm paying him good bucks for doing this." My stomach start growling. Everyone stop and look at me. They bust out laughing. "Looks like the kids took a lot out of you." Wooyoung joke. I glare at him with pout. "I haven't eaten anything at all today. Leave me alone." "Yeah, don't be mean to my wife, or I'll beat your ass, short stuff." "We're the same height, asshole!" San kick Wooyoung, and Wooyoung kick him back. They about to play fight when food suddenly brought out. "You guys ordered already?" I ask seeing all the food. "We didn't know when you'd get here, and we were hungry." Hongjoong asnwer. "Plus, San called us a few hours ago to order for you two." Yeosang added. More food come out, and before long, Mingi coe out with final plate. He set food down and sit down nexto to me, nudging me with his hip to scoot. "So we all meet again." He say as if we no see each other for decades. "It's only been a month, dipshit." Seonghwa say as he throw piece of food ad Mingi. "Hey, I may be the owner, but if I get into a food fight, my assistant manager will be disappointed in me." "I'm right here, idiot." Wooyoung say. We laugh. We spend time catching up. Yeosang work at a flower shop, Yunho goes to school to become an engineer, Hongjoong is a police officer, Jongho is in medical school, Seonghwa owns a business, and Mingi and Wooyoung work together in Mingi's restaurant built for his mother. San and I live in house together happily as he works as a barista in a famous coffee shop. Life is going great for all of us after the gang ended. We eat and joke around. As night nears its end, San and I turn to each other. He leans in and places his forehead against mine. "Everything is perfect for You & I. I love you, Lily."

🎉 You've finished reading Falling For Mafia Boss Who Made Me Join His Gang Cuz I Saw Him Kill Someone 🎉