Chapter VI

Sai'Yanna rested her head on her steering wheel letting out a deep sigh. "It's gone be alright. I know half of this niggas' clientele, we can hit them up and go to work." Sai'Yanna looked at Leena like she was crazy. Reagan didn't say a thing, she knew right now wasn't a good time to discuss anything. She just wanted silence. "Do you hear yaself? Is something not registering in ya fucking head? I don't give a fuck about no money. That for you is personal yo. I'm good on my end. It's like that's all that go on in ya head is a fucking dolla sign", Sai'Yanna ranted on to Leena. Sai'Yanna needed Leena to fall all the way back, she was becoming too pushy.

"Desiree clearly chose where she wanted to be and you gotta leave her here", Leena explained. "Leena I honestly think you should just hush for real", Reagan protested. Sai'Yanna pulled out of the parking lot, heading back to her house. She needed to be alone, after she divided the money three split, she wanted them to get out of her space.

She pulled into her garage, taking the duffle inside sitting it on the counter. After counting out $70,000, they all were left with $25,000 a piece. "Aye y'all got y'all cut, anything that's left in the bag y'all can have but I need to be alone." Leena put her money back into the bag and headed out the door. "What I'm gone do?" Reagan asked. Sai'Yanna shot her a look, heading upstairs. "Bitch you live here now. Second floor all you."
    For the rest of the night Sai'Yanna locked herself in her bedroom. Leaving herself alone with her thoughts. She was just starting to build her family and her cousin chose money over her girls. That was my girl. How the fuck she choose a nigga over us? How I'm gone explain this shit to her mama? Sai'Yanna balled up in her bed, crying herself to sleep.

Three Weeks Later...
Sai'Yanna started her own hustle on the side that didn't involve turning tricks for a dollar. It was a slow process but she'd rather start from the bottom and work her way into an empire rather than selling her soul for a pretty penny. She was doing something she loved doing after she she got her first tattoo. She was still hurt over the whole Desiree situation and she felt like she could've fought harder to bring her girl home. Sai'Yanna walked around her house barely saying two words to Reagan and Reagan felt shut out more than anything.
Leena kept trying to push Sai'Yanna to do her thing on the side of her hussle. But what she didn't know was that she was about to get sucked right back into that life she swore she was done with. Leaving the studio she rented out, Sai'Yanna received a call from an unknown number.
    "Hello", she answered. "Is this Sai'Yanna?" "Yeah who's asking?" "Yo favorite point guard." "How'd you get my number?" "Yo friend Leena. What you not happy to hear from me?" "Nah it's not that. Leena should've told me she gave you my number that's all. But what's up?" "Well me and a couple of fellas in town and I wanted to know if y'all wanted to go out with us?" "I'll have to check with my girls but I'll hit you back I promise." "Alright you do that beautiful." Sai'Yanna hung up the phone, storming to her truck. I can't believe this bitch doing shit behind my back.

Sai'Yanna walked into her house seeing Reagan coiled up on the couch. She threw her keys across the counter catching Reagan's attention. "Girl what's yo problem?" "So tell me why the point guard I had sex with on the balcony just called me leaving the studio?" Reagan's mouth dropped open, not knowing what to say. "Leena decided to give him my number. What the fuck is runnin through this bitch mind? It's like she can't take a hint", Sai'Yanna shouted, pacing the room, "you let a bitch eat yo pussy once and they go nu—", she was cut off mid sentence. "Wait you let that bitch do what?" Sai'Yanna let out a deep sigh. She wanted to take that shit to the grave but after the shit they were going through nothing was meant to be a secret between the two. "The morning after the hotel rendezvous, Leena ate my pussy before breakfast." Reagan ran around the kitchen and living room yelling to the top of her lungs. "OMG BITCHHHHH YOU LET HER EAT YO PUSSYYYY!" "Reagan I'm being for real!" "Then that bitch ate off our forks!" "I threw them away after y'all left." "Whew. Because bitchhhh." Sai'Yanna laughed sitting in her barstool, running her hands through her hair.