Diner Date

"Y/N?"

Opening my eyes, I squinted against the bright light filtering through the window. When and how did I get inside? More importantly, who was saying my name, "Hmm?"

"You alright?"

I blinked away the tiredness before my gaze rested on a somewhat familiar shape in front of me, "I'm sorry, what's your name again?"

"Oh, I'm Johnny. But, are you alright? You were squirming around and you murmured something...I got concerned," he answered, feeling awkward.

"Oh...yeah, I'm fine. I don't really remember what I was dreaming about," I admitted before sitting up.

I was back in basketball shorts and a white shirt. I sighed and looked around. I was back in that bed.

"Oh...well, Taeyong wants to see you. He said after you got up to tell you. Jugyeong brought you some clothes. They're right there," He informed, pointing at a stack of clothes folded neatly on the nightstand next to me.

I nodded and stood up, "Do you mind turning around?"

"Oh yes- sorry," His face flushed before he got up. Instead of turning around, he walked out and shut the door. I sighed before changing. I wore black jeans with holes on the knees, a white halter top, and a black leather jacket. I slipped on red converse highs to give the outfit some color.

I walked out and walked straight into the bathroom. I brushed my hair before loosely curling it. I smiled before telling myself it will be alright before walking out. I walked downstairs again, having to push my hair out of my face.

I heard a whistle and looked up to see Taeyong standing there, "Looking fine as ever."

"Nice try buddy, I'm not gonna flirt with you," I smiled quickly before looking at my phone.

"Follow me," he stated before walking down the hall and into his office. I followed him since I really didn't have anything to do.

I stared at him expectantly as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why can't it go back to how it was when we first started talking," He asked.

"Because you won't let me leave. If I could go where I wanted then I wouldn't hate you so much," I shrugged as I answered truthfully, looking the male in the eyes.

He nodded and sighed, "I'm only doing this for your safety."

"Who says I can't defend myself?"

"That's not what-"

"But it is. Maybe I don't even want to be protected or safe. Maybe I want to throw myself in the middle of a gunfight?"

"Then you're an idiot."

"No, I'm not. I have unusual emotions. Lachesis. I feel that every second of my life. Look it up and get back to me, alright?"

Without saying anything more, I walked down the hall before turning and walking into the living room, plopping down on the couch.

"Hey," a deep voice sounded behind me.

I expected to see Yukhei or some other tall person but what met my gaze was smiling male, his pale orange hair looking messy, "Hi?"