Chapter Four: "You're Only Mine..."

Chapter Four

"You're Only Mine..."

Selena's Point Of View

Please tell me this isn't happening right now.

"Surprised to see me, babe?" Tristan says, a smirk on his face.

I shake my head. "Why would I want to waste my time missing you?" I snap back at him.

I watch as his eyes turned dark before his grip on my wrists tightened making me yelp out in pain.

"That's a lie," he growls.

He knows I hate him. He knows that I can't stand him and that I want nothing to do with him. He just can't admit it to himself.

"No," I say. "It's not. It's the truth."

If looks could kill I would be laying down in the middle of this hallway dead right now.

Without warning Tristan's hand met my face, leaving a stinging sensation throughout my entire face. I could already feel the hand mark that was going to be left from his hand, forming.

I felt Tristan's hand now grab onto the collar of my shirt, keeping his other hand-with a strong grip-on my wrist.

He leaned in close to my ear. "Don't fight the truth, Selena. You know as well as I do that that's not the truth."

"The truth is that you can't get it through your thick skull that I don't want you anymore." I paused as I looked into his eyes. "I loved you once, but I'll never love you again. Ever."

Those words were his weakness. Those words are what tares him up inside. They're what shatters his heart, if he even had a heart.

Tristan's face fell for a split second before his grip on my collar tightened and he slammed me against the lockers again; hard. My back hit one of the locks on the lockers making me wince in pain.

I wasn't going to let him win this time. Not this time. I was going to fight back.
So I did.

I kicked him in the shin making him let go of my wrist. I pushed on his chest making him stumble backwards a few inches away from me, just giving me enough room to make a break for it. But as I went to run, Tristan grabbed me by my hips and pulled me back to him. He again pushed me against the lockers, my head hitting the lockers.

"Nice try babe," Tristan said, a smirk on his face.

I wasn't done yet. I was getting away from him one way or another; wether he liked it or not.

I clenched my hand into a fist before my hand met his stomach, making him double over, grabbing his stomach and falling to the floor. Again, I went to run but Tristan wasn't going to let me get away so easily without a fight.

I felt his hand grab my ankle making me trip and fall to the floor. "Let go of me!" I yelled at him, kicking my foot to try and free myself.

Tristan actually let go of my ankle. I took the advantage and tried to get myself into my feet, but Tristan had only let go to pick himself off the floor. He was quick to block my path from escaping.

I looked up at him as he was now towering over in front of me. I gulped, scared of what was running through his mind.

What was he about to do to me?

Before I could prepare myself, Tristan kicked me in my side, in my rib cage. I let out a cry as I grabbed my side.

"Did you really think you would get away from me?" Tristan says.