Chapter Thirteen: "I Love You..."

Chapter Thirteen

"I Love You..."

Selena's Point Of View

When Justin finally pulls into his driveway he is quick to turn the car off and get out of the car, leaving me behind.

I know he's pissed at me, it's written all over his face. He's going to get even more angry when he finds out about what happened between Tristan and I tonight.

I should have listened to him...

I get out of his car and follow Justin up to the front door of his house. I follow him inside and close the door behind me. Justin doesn't say a word as he throws his car keys in the direction of the kitchen and heads upstairs.

I wasn't for sure if he was wanting me to follow him or not. I wasn't sure if he was going to come back down or stay upstairs. I didn't feel like standing around to find out, so I climbed up the stairs and walked to Justin's room -- the only door that was closed and most likely locked.

I knock softly on his door. "Justin? Can I come in?" He doesn't reply.

Was I really thinking he would open the door and let me come in? If I was in his shoes right now I wouldn't want me in his room either.

"Please?" I beg as I put my forehead against the door.

No reply.

I could feel tears starting to form in the corner of my eyes. This is only our first fight, and it's because of me. The feeling of being the one who caused the first fight hurts and I hate myself for going to the party. It really hurts.

I go to walk away just as the doorknob on Justin's door jiggles. I turn back around and watch as the door opens and Justin stands in the doorway. He steps to the side of the door gesturing for me to come in. I don't make eye contact with him as I walk in.

As I turn around to face him, Justin suddenly slams his door shut making me jump.

Here we go...

"What the hell happened at that party?" Justin shouts, fire in his eyes.

"Nothing." I lie.

"Don't you fucking dare lie to me Selena." he hisses.

I've never seen this side of Justin. Honestly, I was actually kind of scared of him right now. The last time I had someone this angry at me and yelling at me was the night that Tristan raped me.

"Tristan was there." I finally say.

Justin's hands clench into tight fists down by his sides, his eyes turning a darker shade of brown as the fire that was raging inside of him grew.

"Did he hurt you?"

I shake my head. "But he threaten to try and have sex with me again. That's when I got away from him and locked myself in the bathroom. Then you called."

"Where the hell was Vanessa when this happened?"

"I don't know. She supposedly made new friends and was probably with them having more drinks."

"She got drunk?" I nod my head as he closes his eyes. "This is why I fucking told you to not go to that damn party Selena!" he yells. "If you hadn't of gotten away from Tristan he would probably be raping you right now!"

"I know..." I say and look down at the floor.

"I even warned you about Tristan maybe being at the party, but you totally ignored the thought and still went!"