Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

"Hello everyone, are you ready to go into the banana splits studio?" I look at the lady after she said that. There where many loud cheers of joy when we all started going into the studio building. Harly started jumping up and down because of how excited he was. "Calm down buddy." I laughed a little because of how excited and energetic he was. "Hey Zoe how are you holding up?" Zoe looked up at me. "All I want to do is go home." I sighed and continued going into the building. As soon as we got into the building I started to look at my surroundings. For a studio it seemed a bit to dark but that could just be me. We finally got to the seats infront of the stage and sat down. The lady who put our phones in the little bags walked onto the stage.
"Everyone I want you to check the back of your tickets for a star, anybody with a star on the back of there ticket gets a free tour of the banana splits studio!" Harly looked at me since I had the ticket." Y/n Dose ours have a star?!" I look at harly then grab the ticket and flip it over. There was a big red star on the back of the ticket. A man and a girl who was wearing a giant white, fluffy coat jumped up out of there seats and start yelling "WE HAVE A STAR!". To be completely honest. I thought they where a little to happy.

Then I heard another voice, so I looked to the side. A male who seemed to be older then the other one stood up and did the same thing "WE HAVE ONE TOO!". It seems that everyone who had a star had to tell the lady so... I stood up. "We have a star to!" I didn't yell because yelling seemed a bit over board. Harly looked so happy knowing that he was going to be able to see the whole studio and meet the banana splits up close. I sat back down and watch the lady as she was about to speak. "Well make sure to hold onto those tickets." She stopped talking and looked down at her wrist watch for a moment, then she looked up again. "Well everyone I hope your ready to meet..... The banana splits!