chapter 3

~ ☆Night☆~

You were woken up when somebody pulled you up harshly and threw you out of the dungeon. You hit the cold floor of the castle, you look up to see the prince smiling. He harshly picked you up and walked towards a room.

He released you from his grip. "Well, Ms. bishop this is your room. I hope you enjoy your stay." He said unlocking the door and opening it halfway. "I don't think I want to stay here." He chuckled and closed the door. "Then where are you going to stay?" He said laughing. Flashbacks of your house on fire came back. You look down sadly. He placed his hand under your chin and lifted your head so you were looking at him. "Fine, but I can't stay with somebody I don't know the name of." You said crossing your arms and pulled your face away. He smiled and took your hand. "I'm Jeon Jungkook." He said smirking and kissed your hand.

" He said smirking and kissed your hand

"Welcome home Ms. bishop." Jungkook opened the door. You hesitantly got in the room.

Wait he didn't give me the key! The moment you turn around to ask for the key he immediately closed the door and locked it

Wait he didn't give me the key! The moment you turn around to ask for the key he immediately closed the door and locked it. You laid your head against the wooden door closing your eyes. MOM.......Tears leave your eyes as you remember your mom. You sat down on the ground, closing your face with your hands. "I'm sorry mom...." You pulled your legs close making them hit your chest, this pain you felt was unlike any other pain you had ever felt in your whole life. That's when you heard a small voice coming from the bathroom. You look up but found nothing. As you got up a cold wind blew past you, You shivered and felt a cold hand on your left shoulder. You froze in fear until you heard your mom's voice. "Mom?" When you turned around you saw her smiling at you. You immediately tried to hug her but failed. She flashed you a sad smile.

"Why can't I hug you?" She cupped your face but you couldn't feel anything. "It's because I am in spirit form with you." A confused expression formed on your face. "How?" She smiled and sighed. "You can connect with me through the necklace. When your emotions get too strong I can appear or I can appear when your soul is calling for help." You give your mom a sad smile and look down playing with the strings on your dress.

"I'm sorry." Your mom shook her head. "It wasn't your fault just next time trust you're gut feeling." You nod and bit your bottom lip. "Well, I don't have long before I need to go back to the spirit world." You pout sadly. Your mom giggled and patted you on the head. "Don't worry you know how to connect with me." Your mom gave you a sweet smile. "Mom, can I ask you something?" Your mom nods with a sad smile. "What did they do to dad?" Your mom sighs and moves away from a little. "He was a warlock but people thought he was a satanist so they burned him, they wanted to burn you too but he sacrificed himself so you would be protected." You give her a confused look. "You have warlock blood in your system not to mention witch blood. Your father was a warlock and me...well I am a witch or was a witch when I was still alive."

"How is that possible?"  "Well, our bloodline has a history in it. Our family got involved in the Salem Witch trials." WTF! You were shocked and surprised. "But what do they want with me?"

"You have a destiny. I can't tell you otherwise it might change, it's safer that you don't know." She said with a smile. "Well looks like I have to go, I'll see you soon honey. Love you." Your mom disappeared leaving you alone in the room. You held your necklace tightly and closed your eyes.  "I love you too mom." Silence filled the room.

"No you get her, She almost killed me!" You heard the guards talking outside your room door. "David go get her!" You giggle and sat down on your bed waiting for them to open the door. The doorknob slowly turned and the door opened. "Yes?" They all gave you scared looks. "Um...you need...t..to come to eat," David said stuttering. You giggle and got up. You flashed them a sweet smile. "I'll be there in 5 minutes I just have to wash my hands first." They gave you a confused expression and left. "See she trying to kill us with kindness!" Mike whisper shouted at them. You laughed and went to the bathroom.

~5 minutes later~

You closed your room door. "Where would the dining room be?" You look to your left then to your right. "Umm miss follows me I'll show you." A lady in a black maid's dress said. You give her a sincere smile and nod.

You followed her through the long red hallways till you met with a big wooden door. She opened the door and bowed. "Enjoy your meal miss." You thank her and entered. You saw Jungkook sitting at the end of the table smiling. "Well hello, sweetheart. Take a seat." You sat down nervously. "Here you go, miss." The cook placed a plate of food in front of you, he gave you a knife and fork. "Thank you." He bowed and then left.

Jungkook started to eat. He looked at you and saw you weren't eating. "Aren't you hungry?" You look down and play with your fingers. "You have to eat y/n." You look up at him in confusion. "How do you know my name?" He flashed you a smile. "I know a lot of things about you miss bishop." He said smirking.

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this shitty chapter y'all and also sorry for mistakes. ~♡~