chapter 4

"You must eat ms. Bishop I don't want you to starve, besides you need energy for tomorrow." You look up at Jungkook with confusion. "What's happening tomorrow," Jungkook smirked and ate his last piece of food that was left on his plate.
"Well your gonna practice, I need your powers to be strong enough, because of your mom's stupidity you're weak."  Weak the last word came out cold, he stood up and fixed his tie. The maid came and took his plate. He went to the mirror and stood there for some time admiring himself. Cocky bastards! "Goodnight ms. Bishop and please eat, I don't want my food to go to waste." He walked out of the room and went up the red wooden stairs, leaving you with the maid. You moved uncomfortably in your seat. "Miss please eat, you don't want to see him mad." She said concerned, you gulped and picked up your fork and knife. "You didn't put any poison in the food?" You asked worriedly, she shook her head 'No'. You sigh and hesitantly started to eat. After some time you were finished. The food was delicious. The maid came and took the plate. "Thank you, the food was delicious." You said sweetly. She smiled but tried to hide it. You both bowed and she went to the kitchen. You stood there not knowing what to do. "Umm...miss can you please help me?" The maid looked at you and flashed you a shy smile. "Oh, you don't have to call me to miss. Call me Amy." She said smiling, you giggle "Okay well Amy, would you mind if I asked you to show me to my room?" She chuckled softly. "Follow me ms. bishop."

"You can call me Y/n." You said sweetly. You both walked up the stairs and into the long dark hallway. The walk was silent all you could hear was your footsteps. "Well, where we are ms. y/n." She opened the door and bowed, you bowed back with a smile. "Goodnight Amy." As you entered the room she closed the door and locked it.

You sigh and enter the bathroom. When you entered the bathroom you locked the door making sure your privacy is safe.

 When you entered the bathroom you locked the door making sure your privacy is safe

You gasp in surprise. Wow! This is your first time seeing a bathroom like this, the reason was that you and your mom wasn't so rich. You slowly enter the bathroom and look around. Your fingers lightly run over the side of the bathtub, you smile in surprise. After enjoying the view you started to undress.

*knock Knock*

"Ms. Y/n would you like some rhinestones and flowers?" Amy asked, collecting your clothes you wrap a towel around you and open the bathroom door. She comes in and places them on the bathroom counter. She opened the tab and waited for the bath to be perfectly full, then she placed rhinestones around the bath and threw the pink flowers in. "Pink or blue?" You give her a confused expression. "Blue?" She smiled and opened a glass bottle, she threw three drops in and closed the bottle. "Enjoy your bath ms. Y/n." Amy turned off the lights and closed the door. The only light visible in the room was the light of the moon.

A smile formed on your face.

Now, this looks relaxing

Now, this looks relaxing. You put your towel on the bathroom counter and got into the bathtub. As you enter the warm water covered your body making you feel more relaxed. You lay your head back and close your eyes.

~After your night routine ~

When you exited the bathroom you saw a nightgown laying on the bed. You smile and walk towards the bed. You quickly got dressed.

After getting dressed you cleaned your room and got into your bed

After getting dressed you cleaned your room and got into your bed. The warm covers and soft pillows immediately send you to dream town.

~Morning~

"Ms. y/n, it's time to wake up." You slowly opened your eyes to see Amy giving you a sweet smile. "Morning Amy." She flashed you a smile and placed a gown on the bed. "Morning Y/n you need to get dressed, your training is starting in 17 minutes."

Sorry for the mistakes. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. <3