chapter 14

Jungkooks POV:

Jack had been here for a few minutes know and he was still trying to track her, frustration formed in my chest as a sigh escapes my lips.

"Jack please thats enough you've tried long enough its time to stop!" I said seriously, I was getting pist with him. He just looked up at me with a sad smile. "Fine I'll stop and leave but I'm not giving up yet." Jack said as he stood up and gathered his things.

Finally! I happily smile as he leaves my office and goes to the front door of the castle. "Well I'll see you very soon brother." He said with a smirk before disappearing.

"We'll see about that..." I mumble to myself. I stood there for awhile bitting my nails as anxious thoughts enter my head. I need to cast a protection spell on her...but how I'm not a wizzard or anything like that, there's only one person that can but its risky she hasn't used her
power in years...fuck! What am I gonna do?!

"Sir?" Amy called out, pulling me out of my thoughts, I turn around and shrugged my shoulders. "Yes?" I replied putting my hands behind my back. "His not here anymore right?" Amy aksed her voice had a tint of scardness. I just shook my head 'No', she sighed in relief, "Ok good, can I go get Ms.y/s out of the room know?"

"No, I don't think we should not until I figure out what to do." I said as I walked to my thrown, I sat down and placed my hand under my chin sighing. "But sir we can't keep her locked up in that small room forever."

Amy sighed before speaking, "She needs to eat and take a bath atleast..." I rub my tamples in frustration, "Amy look just shut up, I know she needs to take care of herself but right know is not a great time!"

My voice came out louder and ruder that I expected, Amy looked down at the ground playing with a string on her dress. She mumbled a
Soft sorry before going upstairs.

Silence filled the room, All that could be heard was my breathing and some birds singing.

Third person:

Y/n laid down on the bed as a heavy sigh escapes her lips she turned to her left to lay on her side but the dress made it very uncomftorable. Closing her eyes she fell asleep quicker than she thought she would.

              ~Dream~

I was standing in a middle of a field, us a cold wind blew past het. She hesitantly looked around to be met by alot of trees and a lake on her right. Slowly walking towards the lake she bended down and looked at her reflection, smiling she tapped the water but soon her face got disorted. Jumping back a gasp escapes from her lips. "Y/n!" She immediately stood up looking around to see who called her, there was no one. Gulping she fixed her dress and walked back to where she first stood. Then she heard it again but this time closer. "Y/n!" She turned around to see her mom, without knowing she quickly
ran to her trying to give her a hug but she sadly disappears, A look of disapointment was know visible on her face. Her mom appeared again but futher away from her. "Y/n becareful, it's coming. You need to be prepared remeber trust and believe yourself !"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for any spelling mistakes, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love yourselfs and Believe in yourself.
<3