chapter 5

You tiredly got up and took the gown. You placed the shoes and gown on the chair in front of your bed. After cleaning the room you got dressed.

 After cleaning the room you got dressed

You looked at yourself in the mirror

You looked at yourself in the mirror. A smile formed on your face. "Ms. bishop master wants to know if you're dressed?" Mike asked opening the door, you turn around and flashed him a smile nodding. "Yes." Mike had a surprised look on his face as he scanned you from head to toe. He made eye contact with you and smiled. "You look beautiful ms. bishop"

"Thank you mike." He bowed and opened the door a little for you to exit. You fix your dress and exited the room.

Mike closed the door and locked it. "Follow me ms. Bishop." You both started to walk threw the hallway, you looked around and saw a few portraits. "Umm...miss just waits here, I just first have to ask the master if you can enter." You nod in agreement, mike bowed and knocked on the wooden door in front of him. "Yes?" Jungkook asked, "It's me, master, may we enter ms. Bishop has already gotten dressed." The doorknob turned and you were met with a smiling Jungkook. He had a black suit on, with his hair pulled back, you could see a tint of make-up on his face making him look more angelic. "Y/n are you alright?" Jungkook asked pulling you out of your thoughts, you looked at him and smiled. "Yes, good morning Jungkook."

Mike bowed then left. "Well I never thought I'd say this but you look beautiful y/n," Jungkook said and placed a kiss on your hand. A shy smile crept onto your face, you felt your cheeks heat up but tried to hide. "Thank you." Jungkook moved to the side so you can enter the room. You sigh and hesitantly entered. "Are we gonna practice here?" You asked, jungkook shook his head and sat down at his desk taking out a paper. "I just need you to sign here on the paper please." He said handing you a feathered pen. "What happens if I sign it?" He flashed you a smile, laying back in his chair and putting his hands behind his head as he closed his eyes. "It's an agreement, it means you belong to me."

"But what if something happens to me and I die?" Jungkook chuckled and looked at you. "Well then your dead, that means this contract means nothing." A sigh escapes your lips as you signed the paper, he took the pen and paper and puts them in his drawer. "Know the training can start, please follow me ms. bishop " He stood up and walked through the door, you followed him." oh and y/n please take off that amulet, it's disturbing me."

"But I can't my mom gave it to me." Jungkook laughed and looked you dead in the eyes. "Take it off now before you get hurt." You gulp and backed away a little bit. Jungkook smiled and placed out his hand so you can give it to him, you shook your head No. "Disobeying me are we ms. Bishop" He said smirking, he walked closer to you and pushed you against the wall. "Last chance y/n take it off."

"But I don't want to." He chuckled and traced his fingers down your neck to your collarbone, he slowly wrapped his hands around your neck and put his head against yours. His grip tightened around your neck, you gasp and try to free yourself. "Aww look at you you're so weak." He said laughing, you felt the need for air as your head started to ache. Jungkook just gave you a sinister smile and watched you try to fight. "fine jungkook please just let me go." He threw you on the ground, you gasped for air and started coughing. "Aww, poor thing." He harshly pulled on your hair and yanked your head up, you whimpered and grabbed his hand that was harshly pulling your hair. "Here!" You hand the amulet to him, he smirked and lets you go. Jungkook puts the amulet in his pocket and walked past you, you slowly started to breathe normally. "Come on know ms. Bishop, we don't have all day." You got up you fixed your dress and followed him again.

Sorry for the mistakes and this shitty chapter. <3