Chapter four- I love you

(The house in California)

It had been a whole month since the slap and so far Carlo had been proving her right, he hadn't touched her unless she asked, he was always asking her out and taking her places, this is the Carlo she liked, she hated the other one who acted like he didn't have a heart because she knew he did. Addison was shocked to know their parents were getting along so well. Both their mothers had found venues for them to look at and they had been and found the perfect one she knew Carlo would love. In fact where even was Carlo?

"Carlo?"

"Yes love? I'm just in the kitchen"

"Okay"

"Addy?"

"Yeah"

It's now or never Carlo.

"I love you.."

Complete and utter silence is how it stayed for the rest of the night. Carlo was expecting for her to say it back to him not for it to be dead awkward between the two of them.

"Are you just going to ignore me for the rest of the night Addison?"

"No"

"So your just going to give me short replies then?"

"I didn't say that"

"Addison I was telling you the truth, I do love you, ti amo. I would do anything for you and you know that I just don't understand why you are so silent all of a sudden?"

"Carlo I am just shocked! I didn't expect for a 'I love you' to be chucked at me when I wasn't expecting it. I thought this marriage would be based off friendship not because we love each other. We haven't even kissed or had sex yet! And you love me?"

"Have I not tried? Merda Addison! I've tried to be passionate with you, I've attempted you kiss you but as far as I've got is a cheek. I'm not a patient man addy but with you I've been so patient. I think it's time we take the next step don't you"

Addison could tell that Carlo was seriously she didn't care about taking the next step she just didn't love him and didn't know if she ever would. She didn't except to find a fiancé this way, she wanted it to be by dating then knowing she loved the boy and then the marriage proposal and maybe 3 kids but what she got was a forced marriage.

"It doesn't even matter if we take the next step Carlo at this moment in time I don't love you and I don't know if I will for a while"

"Addison I didn't say you have to love me back, I would have loved if you did but you don't and its fine"

"I don't mind taking the next step Carlo, I'm just not ready for love and won't be for a while. I'm only 20!"

"I know your 20 Addison but by the time I'm 29 you better have some sort of feelings for me"

"You can't just make people have feelings Carlo"

"I can and I will"

Addison couldn't believe Carlo, she knows he wants her to have some sort of feelings for him but before his 29 birthday! That was just under 2 months.

Carlo knew he was asking a lot from Addison, but he knew she wanted to marry once she was in love, the way she was going with her feelings they would never be married. He is glad she said they can start being intimate he's just about had enough of getting hard every time he sees her and taking like 6 cold showers a day he had, had enough. The way she was walking round in her red lace bra and panties earlier, Carlo kept picturing it in his head.

"Merda! Not again"

"I'm just going to take a shower Addison"

"But why you took one this morning"

It was so hard to explain things to her, she was such a curious person. Always needing to know why or how.

"Because Addy.."

"Oh I see why" she smirked at Carlo.

"Addy it's not what you think"

"Oh I know it's exactly what I think, do you need help"

"Excuse me?!"

Carlo couldn't believe it she was actually offering to help him with his situation.

"You heard Carlo, do you want help?"

Addison started walking towards Carlo, Carlo knew this wasn't good but he just didn't have the nerve to stop her.
She put her arms around his neck.

"Don't you want to kiss me Carlo?"

"Don't you want to make love to me all night long?"

"Don't you want me to suck you off"

Carlo couldn't take it anymore. He pulled her arms off his neck and pushed her up against the wall.

"Ho intenzione di scoparti così difficile Addy"

"I've just about been hard for the last 5 months of my life and I can't take it anymore"

"You've asked for it now Addison, you won't be able to walk tomorrow"

"What are you waiting for big man, get to it then"

She moved her hands out of Carlo's grip and down towards the bulge in his pants.

"Fuck! Addy press down a little harder"

She did as he said.

"Don't you want my lips around you?"

"Addison get on your fucking knees now"

She slithered down his body until she got to the floor and on her knees, her hands quickly started undoing his trousers button, she was excited about doing this it was her first time, but Carlo didn't need to know that.
Addison pulled down his boxers and her eyes nearly bulged out her head when she saw it. It had to be at least '9' inches!

"Touch it, I swear it don't bite" Carlo looked down at Addy at smirked.

Addison touched the tip of it and saw pre cum come out.

"Addison I won't last much longer if you keep this up"

She gripped it hard in her hand and started moving up and down, she changed between long and fast strokes and slow ones. She lent forward and licked the tip.

"Merda Addison, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!"

She was guessing Carlo liked it. Carlo couldn't take it anymore so he thrusted forward into her mouth and gripped her hair in such a tight manner she was sure he had pulled some out.

"Suck me Addy"

Addison started swirling her tongue around the tip before she started to apply a bit more pressure, she would use her teeth to graze the veins. She done this for about one more minute and then Carlo cummed. She swallowed most of it but some came out and trickled down her chin.

"Addison that was fucking amazing! Get up!"

She got up and was pushed straight into the wall, it would have hurt her if he didn't kiss her straight away! His kisses were very passionate, he didn't wait for her to open her mouth for him he just bit her lip hard and his tongue was inside her mouth. Carlo kisses were addictive. Carlo moved his hands down to the inside of her dress and started tugging down the red lace panties that have had him hard for ages. He chucked them to the side of him and then moved his hands back between her legs. She was very wet and he liked that. Before Addison even had time to realise what they was doing, he had thrusted into her and was buried balls deep.