Chapter ten- The wedding part 2

(Wedding rings on the side)

Carlo had been sulking around for the last month, Addison hadn't returned any of his calls but he had been keeping check on her through her parents, he knew she had a little bump now her mom had told him when she spoke to him on the phone. She had said Addison was really down as well. Carlo didn't even think that she would be gone for a month! He thought a few hours at the most but no it was a whole month! She was one stubborn woman! He was going to get her back and didn't care what he had to do to achieve it.

"Carlo De'angelo speaking"

"Carlo"

"Addy?"

"Yeah Carlo it's me, I want to come home, I miss you and i do love you I was just nervous about telling you. I know you didn't mean what you said about the baby. Please come and get me"

Carlo was not only shocked she had rang him but he's finally heard the one thing he's been waiting for forever. She told him she loved him! Even if it was a year later.

"Are you sure Addy, I don't want you to come back if you will just leave again"

"I promise Carlo and I want to get married tomorrow, like for real now. No more running away from you, no more brothers and sister turning up. Just me and you the time and obviously our parents"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm 100% sure Carlo, I've realised I do love you and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner"

"Okay baby, I'll come and get you. I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Hey addy?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you too"

Carlo hung up and ran to the car, tomorrow she would finally be Mrs Carlo De'angelo. Within ten minutes Carlo was outside Addison's parents house, he texted her to come out and she was out straight away. As soon as she got in the car, Carlo pulled her onto his lap.

"I've missed you baby"

"I've missed you too"

Carlo kissed Addison hard on the lips, she opened her mouth straight away for him and he was more than happy to oblige, he hadn't kissed her, seen her in over a month and he didn't think he could wait until they got back, he knew her parents slept in the back of the house so it's not as if they would hear them.

"Addy I can't wait, I've gone so long without you"

"But what about my parents?"

"They won't hear!"

He reached down and pulled his pants down his legs, he was so happy he choose not to sleep in boxers that night and Addison was only in one of his big tee-shirts all he had to do was pull her panties down, he did that and in one swift thrust he was inside her.

"Fuck addy, move fast baby"

Addison started bouncing up and down on Carlo's lap, she knew how he liked it.

"Shit right there Carlo"

"What here"

"Fuccccck, I'm close Carlo"

"Me too baby, hold on a minute"

I couldn't hold on much longer, and Carlo knew it, he did one hard thrust and we both cummed. After getting out breathes back, I moved back over to my seat.

"Come on baby lets go home"

Addison was in love with Carlo and now she had told him she was much happier and so was he. As soon as they got back to the house, Carlo took her back to their bedroom and made love until the early hours of the morning.

The next morning when they woke up Carlo asked her if she definitely wanted to get married to him today and she said yes, so at 12 noon, Carlo and Addison went back to the venue they was getting married at before and in front of their parents and a few friends they said I do. Everybody could tell that Carlo was much happier now. Because they didn't invite everyone to the wedding they decided to have the wedding reception after and invited everyone to that.

It had been 2 hours since the party had began and because they didn't invite everyone to the wedding they invited them all to the party instead, everyone was dancing and singing, everybody was drunk apart from Addison. Her husband was even wasted. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Addy baby, I'm horny" Carlo laughed.

Addison loved when Carlo laughed because it wasn't that often he did, he was such a serious man but she always got told that ever since he's been dating her, he has changed so much, become a much better man.

"Carlo we can't do anything about that at the moment you will have to wait until later"

"No addy now"

"Carlo.."

"Bathroom Addison now"

She had to admit she was feeling quite horny as well, watching Carlo smile and laugh made her a little wet down there, not that she would tell him, he would hold it against her, she would just put it down to pregnancy hormones.

"Carlo what if somebody comes in?"

"They won't, they are having too much fun, plus who would come in the disabled toilet, we don't have any disabled guests here"

"Yes we do, your uncle Ronald"

"No he left addy"

"Okay.."

"I forgot to tell you earlier but you look so beautiful today! And especially because you can see the bump a little so it warns all the men that you are mine and you're carrying my baby"

"Carlo you've actually told me this like 30,000 times today you silly man"

"Silly for you baby"

Carlo was quick with his hands, he had his pants undone and his boxers down by the time he had got them in to the toilet, his hands were up Addison dress and tugging down her panties in a matter of seconds, and she would have thought it would have taken long considering how big her dress was.

"It's going to be quick and rough addy but I'll make it up to you later okay baby"

"I need you now Carlo"

"Ready baby"

"Yes"

Carlo plunged into and was by no mean soft with his thrusts, hard and rough he was going. Soon after a few more thrusts Carlo and I came together.

"Shit Addy, your always feel so good"

"Mm Carlo"

"Come on let's go back out and mingle"

"I'll meet you out there in a minute"

"Okay, I love you"

"I love you too"

I stayed in the bathroom for a few more minutes to freshen up, and when I left and made it back to the hall Carlo was at the bar drinking with his friends again. I could tell it was going to be a long night.