Chapter fifteen- Italy

(House in Italy on the side)

Cade was two weeks old now and Carlo would not stop being a possessive dad, everytime the baby cried Carlo would think he's hurt and demand we take him to the doctors, I would just laugh and tell him Cade needed feeding or a diaper change, most of the time he would need a diaper change. Carlo loved feeding Cade, I think I've fed him about 3 times since I've had him and Carlo does it the rest of the time, When Cade cries at night time Carlo brings him into our room and in our bed luckily its a big bed. We are moving to Italy tomorrow and I'm getting everything ready for the movers to take so it will be in Italy by the time we arrived. Carlo's mom, dad, brother and Courtney had already left to go back to Italy, with Carlo's mom ringing us everyday to see how her 'favorite grandson was', we had to send pictures to her all the time, but I didn't mind I loved my baby. Carlo's mom had got us a big portfolio of Cade, pictures from the day he was born to all the ones I had sent her and she had put that up in our house, the one in Italy. I know Carlo was super excited about going back home, he would tell me every night that he was excited about going home to show the rest of his family Cade.
The strange thing with Carlo was, he was already asking for another baby. Now my answer straight up was no! I just had Cade two weeks ago and he wants another one. He apparently likes me pregnant and barefoot but I didn't care, he wants a little girl this time and I tried telling him we get what we are given but he thinks it will be a girl. I've told him I won't be having another baby until Cade is at least two but you know Carlo he always gets what he wants.

"Carlo?"

"Yeah Addy?"

"Are you leaving anything here or do you want me to pack everything?"

"I just need an outfit tomorrow but the rest is coming back to Italy with us"

I pulled out Carlo's dark washed jeans, a white t-shirt and his white high tops and put them on the side, I then went to Cade's room and got out his little jeans, a white top and his white high top converse, I brought that to my room and put it with Carlo's pile. I went back to my walk in closet and got out my skinny dark jeans, white high tops and a white top. We would be the matching De'angelo's tomorrow.

"Carlo, Cade needs to be feed"

"Baby, it's done. How about some mommy, daddy time now" Carlo winked at me.

He stalked over to me and picked me up, he put his hands under my ass and moved me over to the cabinet.

"I love you Addy"

"I love you to Carlo"

Carlo lent forward and pulled my bottom lip in to his mouth.

"I missed you"

"Mm Carlo"

He yanked my shirt over my head, and pulled my panties down my legs, I was now as bare as the day I was born. I jumped off the cabinet and pushed Carlo back a little I rubbed my hands down his torso until I reached the bulge in his trousers, I gripped him tightly.

"Gheez! Addison don't do that"

I did it again.

"Fuck"

Obviously Carlo couldn't take anymore and he pushed me to the floor, he pulled his trousers down his legs and straddled my hips without putting too much weight on to me.

"Kiss me addy"

I lent forward and kissed Carlo hard on the mouth.

"I want you know Carlo"

I felt the tip of him teasing my entrance.

"Very wet I see, who does this to you?"

"You"

"Who addy"

"You, Carlo!"

And with that he thrusted into me.

"Shit Carlo, faster"

"Your so tight Addison even after the baby!"

"I'm cumming Carlo"

A minute later Carlo was joining me into bliss. We was both breathing hard. I looked up to Carlo and stared at him, I pushed his hair out of his eyes.

"You're so beautiful Addison"

"And you are too Carlo"

"I love you so much, no one will be able to love you as much as me"

"I know Carlo, I love you so much"

"I always regret to the day i die, what i did to you"

"It's okay, plus I've forgiven you and I'm so happy with you and Cade"

Carlo smiled at me and lent down to give me a kiss.

"So when we having another baby"

I started wacking Carlo, while Carlo was just laughing at me. I loved it when he laughed, but that still didn't mean we was having another baby for a while. Silly man.