Bonus Chapter- Carlo's P.O.V

Carlo's life couldn't get any better, he had a beautiful wife, a son Cade who was now three and his little Ava who was nearly two. They had made a beautiful family. Cade looked so much like him, the same dark hair, had all the same facial features all that was different was he had his mothers bright green eyes. Ava also looked like her father as she had grown up her hair was dark brown and she had blue eyes like him, Cade and him would have to keep her away from the boys because he knew a lot of them would be after. He couldn't forget little Nevaeh that had just been born. Addison had wanted no more kids but Carlo had wanted just one more or maybe another who knew, so he obviously seduced Addison every night and 9 months later out popped another girl Nevaeh who looked exactly like her mother, blonde hair, blue eyes to say when she saw her she wasn't ecstatic would be an understatement she jumped off the bed and started screaming that one of her children finally looked like her Ava and Cade just sat their laughing at their crazy mom.

I've never hit Addison since the last time, my dad already warned me never to do it again otherwise their would be trouble, and I knew not to get on his bad side. I wouldn't chance it anyway I knew if I did it Ava would be gone for good and she would for sure take the children and never let Carlo see them plus he loved his wife and wouldn't do that again, he regretted highly and knows how stupid it was now.

Life was going great for the De'angelo's and not long after Addison had Ava, Leo and Courtney had twins that looked exactly like Leo. Addison and Courtney laugh about this because it must mean for all woman who marry a De'angelo their first two children must take after the father and then you must have to pray that the third takes after you.

Carlo walked upstairs into his bedroom and saw Addison breast feeding Nevaeh, he had finally got the two devils to sleep meaning Cade and Ava and he was exhausted, Cade and Ava would whispers in each others ears and started doing what they had told each other which was normally jumping on the beds, running out the room and Carlo would have to chase them until he eventually bribed them with ice cream and as soon as that come out of his mouth the two devils would be in their rooms and fast asleep. He just wanted to go to sleep but he knew his little angel would wake up in the night and tonight it was his go because Addison had her last night.

"Addison, I'm telling you Cade and Ava aren't are children. Why are they like that before we go bed" Carlo laughed.

Ava smiled up at Carlo. "Carlo you let me eat sugary sweets and ask me what's wrong with them, I think you've got your answer"

"But they look at me with them eyes addy and you know I can't turn them down"

"You're going to learn to have to Carlo, now I think Nevaeh wants a cuddle with her daddy"

"Addy at the moment they are only three and two I think we should start worrying when they hit like 5 and 6 I heard they are ten times worse at that age."

"Well it's you that's feeds them sweets not me, now I'm going to give the kids a good night kiss make sure she's asleep by the time I come back"

"Yes boss"

Addison walked out the room laughing.

Carlo looked down at the baby staring straight up at him, she was such a precious child, well all his children were but he could tell something was different with Nevaeh and he would bet she would be the quite one and end up with a man like him, he knew a lot of men who's wife's had just had babies like Addy and all of them were boys, he had a feeling she would end up with one of them, but he prayed she wouldn't because after all Mafia men are ruthless and you never know what to expect.