Chapter seventeen- Meeting little Ava Dallas De'angelo.

(Ava's nursery on the side)

Addison had come around to the idea of having another baby after not speaking to Carlo for one whole month, he tried everything and she just wouldn't talk. They found out 4 months ago that Addison was having a girl they planned to call her Ava Cameron De'angelo. Addison loved that name and so did Carlo, they had the nursery ready and everything was ready for her to be born she was due in one more week.

Cade turned one last month and had finally learned how to walk, his parents were so happy. He still only said a few words but the doctor said he's probably a shy baby. The few words he could say was mama, papa, gran, grap, Leo, court, maxy, luk and the worst one of all was shit. Addison couldn't stop laughing when he said it while Carlo stood their shocked. He would say it around his parents all the time and while Michael would laugh, his mom would try and say it was a very bad word. Carlo's parents were over the moon when Addy announced she was having a little girl, girls never ran in the De'angelo family so they was quite shocked. Addison hardly spoke to her parents anymore, she made an effort but they wouldn't return it so she just left them, she was upset for a while but eventually moved on from it. Cade would always cuddle to his mom when he was sleepily, he seemed to be very attached to her lately and nobody knew why. He would cry if anybody tried to hold him, he would only stop when he mom or dad picked him up and held him. Cade was still very much a daddy's boy he would cry at night because he knew Carlo would put him in his bed, with him and Addison. Addison would always try to say he would be like this forever if he didn't start leaving him but Carlo hated to see his precious son cry and did whatever he wanted, which was bring him in the bedroom with them.

Everyone was happy now as well considering Luke was going to be a dad, he got with Ayla and she was due next month with twins. Leo still was with Courtney but they had decided to wait until she was a bit older she was only 23 and didn't understand how Addison could cope with 2 kids under the age of 25. Addison 22 birthday had just gone as well, as well as Carlo's 30th birthday party and he got to go out while Addison stayed at home with her little boy Cade, who was crying the whole night for his papa. As soon as Carlo walked through the door and accidentally tripped over the door frame of the lounge room Cade started laughing. Carlo then put him in bed, well their bed.

It was finally Addison due date 25th October so far she hadn't felt anything was happening but as soon as it hit 6'oclock they called Luke to come and get Cade, and then drove to the hospital, Addison was in labour.

After being in pain which she wasn't in for the first birth and cussing Carlo out she had given birth to his long awaited daughter Ava. She was so beautiful he knew him and Cade would have to fight the boys off. She looked the spitting image of her father, dark chocolate hair like Carlo's and Cade's and blue eyes also like Carlo's. Carlo once again wouldn't share the baby with anyone but as soon as Addison threatened the no sex card he was handing Ava out straight away. Luke brought their cranky son Cade in a few hours later and of course the little tot went straight to his father and curled asleep on his shoulder.

"And just like that he's asleep, the little terror has been crying non stop for me"

"He just likes being with his dad of course" Carlo smirked at Luke.

"Wait till you have the twins Luke they won't ever want to leave you"

"I can't wait for the twins, but I hope they don't cry as much as Cade does"

"Hey that's my son you're talking about" Carlo said while Addison laughed.

Carlo walked over to the bed where Addison laid at told Luke to pick up Ava which he did, Carlo then pulled open the blanket and put Cade next to his mom when he curled up at her side. He walked back round to Luke took Ava and put her in her bed by the side of Addison.

"Thanks for taking care of him mate"

"You know it's okay, plus I love looking after my favorite boy, even if he does cry for his dad every 5 seconds. I've got to go now anyway Ayla is waiting at home for me, but when you get back home, call me and I'll come round"

"Ok, see you later Luke"

"Bye Carlo, see you tomorrow Addy"

"Bye luke"

"Our family is finally complete now"

Addison smiled.

"So you don't want anymore kids now?"

"Maybe in 5 years but at this moment I'm just happy with you, Cade and Ava"

"Me too"

He lent down and kissed addy.

"Thank you so much Addison"

"What for?"

"Giving me a family I probably didn't ever deserve"

"You did deserve us Carlo and I wouldn't have you any other way"

Carlo climbed in next to Cade as the bed was big enough, he kissed his sleeping son on the head and then kissed addy again, they all fell asleep after that. After all it had been an exhausting day.