Chapter 1

*Kirishinma POV*

Toga is being talkative today, she won’t stop talking about ‘her precious Izuku’. I just wished she would stop and I could tell Dabi was even getting tired of her talking as well because he eventually got up and left.

I don’t understand love. Mainly because it was never given to me I suppose. It was eventually only her at the little bar, the rest of us went to our rooms. Today Shigaraki had a plan to capture Bakugou at the training camp I told them about. I’m not positively sure why Shigaraki wants Bakugou to join so bad, was it because of his fierce personality or was it his powerful quirk.

I continued to think about the boy from the high school that I did indeed go to as well so much that I barely heard the knock on my door, “hm?” I reply, the door opens to reveal Kurogiri he looks at me and tells me “we got the boy while you were in here” I looked at him in shock “how long was I in here for” “about an hour” I look at my clock to see an hour has past, did I really spend that long thinking about Bakugou. “Dabi, Toga, and a few other recruits got him while they were at the training camp, they didn’t expect it” he explains to me “I’ve only seen him at school, so how come I could go to the camp anyways?” I ask him.

I do go to the school more as a spy rather than a hero in training like the rest of my classmates but I did actually get close to Bakugou on accident. He was mostly mean in the beginning but I did encourage him to be a bit more respectful and calm, and he actually listens to me. It is odd, being the only person who can truly control that anger of his…. well… mostly, anyways. Bakugou has always been that one known to have a cocky attitude and blow up easily, both physically and mentally. I’m not sure if I’m categorized as a friend to him yet, but he does try to cheer me up when I’m upset.

Though, I don’t understand this feeling I get when I’m around him. I would ask Toga but she would probably freak out and fangirl. You see what happens is that I feel weird in my stomach, my heart starts to speed up a little, and I start to get hot. Toga says that when she feels this that it is called LOVE. 

Me? Love? For a hero? I can’t love a hero, I’m a villain, and a villain can’t love a hero……

Right?

*Switch brought to you by the 0 hours of sleep I got*

*Bakugou POV*

Damn it. I got caught by these League of Losers. I can’t think of anything worse than this (oh but I can Bakugou aka gay boi #1).

After a few minutes they asked me join them then they let me go to encourage me to join I guess. After awhile All Might finally showed up through the wall, many pro heros came flowing in and taking down the villains (Kiri already left to the other building, the one All for One is in). The warp guy was knocked out so they couldn't escape, everyone else was wrapped in wood from another pro.

All of a sudden I felt something weird coming from my stomach and come up out of my throat, but instead of vomit like I expected it was a gray liquid that didn't seem to follow to the laws of gravity. It covered my whole body as All Might tried to grab me, but he did it a little to late and I was in. When the gray liquid cleared I looked around to see I was in a darker area of what was a building.

When I looked around I say two figures a very tall man in a suit and the other with spiked up hair that looked just like Kirishima's. Was it....him? No. He wouldn't do this... r i g h t?

Ayyyy first chapter finally done, I hope you liked this, it kinda sucks. Sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes. Now let me figure out what I am going to do for the next chapter. See you gays later  :)
                                - Noodle Chan