Ending

Okay, so....

I'm thinking about completely ending this entire story, there are three main reasons for this.

1) Because this was and still is my first story, so it is super bad. I don't like how I used to write or how the story made no sense to me. I feel like I want to throw it into the abyss and start all over from scratch.

2) I really have no planned plot or ending to this story at all. Even if I were to continue this story, I would have no clue on what I'm going to do for the next chapter. I just decided to make this book because of all of the photos and theories of the traitor going around on the internet.

3) I don't have a lot of time on my hands to work on too much. I'm already working on Deadly Dreams, which I do like far more than this story, and don't want to have to worry about writing something I don't even know what I'm going to do with. Since I don't have a lot of time to work on the story, I don't have time to think of what to even plan for the next chapters, and again I don't really like this story because it makes no sense to me at all.

Most of the time I have a crap ton of homework to get done, then there's chores, and lastly I do have other things I like to do when I have time, instead of writing. I was really trying for a while to figure SOMETHING out for this story, but have failed multiple times.

I'm sorry to the people that were actually enjoying this story, and I appreciate that you've stuck here for this long anyways. Thanks for being a great reader :>

Please do check out my other stories though, it's appreciated.