Chapter 5

*Bakugou POV*

It felt so weird to be in here, if this is where he has been going and if he has tried so hard to hide it. Should I really keep going. I hear a door open then close. I peek around from where I was to see that nobody was there. I need to leave, I might get in trouble if he sees me or if I stay too long. I get up and sneak back out still not knowing why Kirishima went here. Did he only come to this place a few times, or is where he has been coming all along.

Though I had questions roaming my mind, I soon found myself at the dorms of the school. I walk in and go into my own dorm. I still had so many questions to ask that I knew he wouldn’t answer. I got dressed in sleepwear and sat on my bed leaning on the head board. I still don’t know why he was there, but I can’t ask him. If I do he’ll only be even more stressed out than he has been. Soon enough I hear footsteps go past my door and the door next to mine open then close, he took longer then I thought, it has been a couple of hours since I got back here.

*Kirishima POV*

-DREAM-

‘I look up only to see Bakugou on the ground in front of me, I shake him and call his name quietly, no response. I tried again but louder and more aggressive. Nothing. I hold his limp body in my arms, he is still warm he has a heartbeat, but it is slow. He is slowly getting colder, all I could do was hug him like it was just me and him. I see feet walk up to me then stop, I look up to see Midoriya standing there with the rest of the class and Sensei Aizawa and All Might behind him. They look disappointed at me, I feel guilty.

“It’s your fault” I hear some of them say

Those words kept getting thrown at me, I can’t help but believe every single word. I’m nothing. It’s my fault. It would all be better if I just wasn’t here. Why do I still try?

“Kirishima” I hear a weak voice and look down at a squinting Bakugou. “I don’t need you, I’m nothing, I try so hard but I’m still weak. I can’t even think right” I say to him. Just then do I feel a warm liquid on my legs under Bakugou. He lays there still, d e a d. I could have done something- ‘

-End of the Dream-

I shot up from bed sweating bullets. Thank goodness it was only dream, I thought it was real for a moment there. I need to stop the plan, no more suggesting to stop it, I need to stop everything. Everything includes the villains as well. I don’t know what to do. All I can think of is that dream… maybe I just need a refreshment. I get up and walk out of my room to the kitchen next to the common room

*Bakugou POV*

I hear someone was out of there dorm, what time is it? I look at my clock, someone is up at 2 o’clock in the morning, really? I get up “I’m kinda thirsty, I guess I’ll get something to drink” (*sarcastic voice*what a coincidence, woooow)

I walk into the common room and hear someone is also in the kitchen, probably icy-hot, for some reason he is usually in the kitchen at this time. I ignore the thought and walk in trying to not make eye contact. “Oh hey Bakugou” I hear from behind me, I look back to see Kirishima, what in the world. He looks like he was just scared out of his mind as well as a large mix of being tired “you need to get better sleep, you look like a ghost” I tell him, he looks at me with a smile “yeah sorry, just find it hard sometimes.” I get a cup of water and start to walk back to my room but was grabbed and held back by my wrist. “Can I… stay in your room, please?” He looked down, he looked upset and scared, I didn’t want to ask “sure, whatever.”

I agreed to let him sleep in my room, I’m an idiot. He grabs a few blankets from his room and his pillow. He sets the stuff on the floor “you’re sleeping on the floor?” “Yeah where else” he responds, “never mind” I say. He lays down on the pile that he made for himself while I lay down on my bed. I can’t fall back asleep immediately but it turns out he could because I heard light snores coming from beside be. I look to see he was asleep in a partial burrito. That was honestly quite cute.

-Morning-

I wake up to the sunlight peeking through my window, it was the weekend, finally. I look over my bed to see Kirishima still wrapped up in his blankets. I get up and walk out of my room as quietly as I can. I walk down to the common room and see that a few people were already up round face (Ururaka), glasses (Iida), Deku (Midoriya, if you didn’t know for some reason), icy hot (Todoroki), pikachu (Kaminari), and raccoon eyes (Mina) were sitting on the couch and just talking with each other. I walk passed them and into the kitchen, I might as well make breakfast for me and Kirishima.

I make some steamed rice and miso soup (which is a common breakfast in Japan with a few other things added to it) for me and Kirishima. I walk out the both the bowls of food and start to bring it up to my room. “Oh who the other breakfast for Bakugou” raccoon eyes says “nobody raccoon eyes” I partially yell “well it looks like it is for someone, just tell us” “u-umm Kacchan doesn’t like it when he is asked questions when he is annoyed” Deku says “tch, whatever” I say then start to walk off back to my room. I hear them continue their conversation. I get back to my room and open the door as best as I can and walk in to see Kiri on his phone, he then looks up from his phone to look at me. “Hey man, thanks for letting me stay in you’re room” he says smiling and sitting up “so why did you ask to stay?” “Why did you accept” he asks back “touché.”