Chapter 6

*Kirishima’s POV*

I say good morning to Bakugou and he hands me two bowls, it appears to be steamed rice and miso soup “thanks Baku” I say “yeah whatever.” We eat for a little bit then I put my bowl down when I was finished, he finished soon after. “So Bakugou, how come you are so angry all the time” I ask, he thinks for a moment “because I want people to be intimidated so I have an even better chance to better than everyone” he responds “but you know that it also makes people like you less, but I guess I just over look that angry side of you, I mean you’re really nice when you want to be, like how you just made the both of us breakfast” I say trying to be positive “heh, yeah okay you got me there, I cane nice if I want…” he started to trail off so I couldn’t hear what he said after that.

I grab our bowls and walk down to the kitchen to put them up, Bakugou stayed in his room to clean up a bit, he said he would fold my blankets and put them in a pile in the corner along with my pillow on top. I put the bowls in the sink then I hear Mina “hey Kiri, oooo what do you got there” she asks “just putting up some dirty dishes, Mina” I respond “y’know Blasty left to his room with more bowls than normal, were the other two for you?” I nod and she gasps “my Bakugou has a soul, I think I have shed a tear from this great moment” she said jokingly, I laugh “heh, come on he isn’t that bad, he is pretty nice when you get to know him” I say.

“Not as far as I know, we have known each other for a while and he has only gotten to hate me more” Midoriya walks in and says. “Huh, I wonder why” I say “come one Kiri, he totally likes you” Mina says “h-huh” I say partly blushing “he treats all of us like uh well, ‘extras’ as he says” Mina continues “I think so as well, he didn’t deny it when I asked him if he cared about you” Todoroki comes in and stands next to Midoriya. 

They continued on with the ‘evidence’ that Bakugou had feelings for me. “Guys come on, can we not” I say trying to stop them. Midoriya is scary when it came to this, he is an observer of everyone in our class so he knows a lot about everyone. When he gave his points on the topic of Bakugou’s emotions it was like he could go on forever with his points about this. “What the world is going on in here” we all hear and turn to see Bakugou, everyone in the kitchen soon surrounded him and started to ask him questions, he lets out a few pops from his hands.

About 3 minutes Baku just pulls out of the kitchen and we walk back to his room. He shuts the door and sits down on his bed, I sit down next to him “thanks for pulling me out, I was being bombarded with thousands of questions” I say “yeah, so what were the questions, I couldn’t hear them since they were all talking at once.” “They were mostly about us, but some were about other things” I say trying not to sound weird “be specific” he says “w-well, they were asking about our feelings and uh” I didn’t know what else to say without making it seem like they were trying assume our feelings. “What about our feelings” he asks “well uh, I don’t want it to sound like a big deal, but well..” I start to rub the back of my neck.

*Bakugou POV*

“Well uh, I don’t want it to sound like a big deal, but well..” he rubs the back of his neck, he is nervous. I am probably red, but I don’t care, those assholes were trying to interrogate him, weren’t they? I get up and walk to the door “wait where are you going” I hear him ask “to talk to them” I then walk out. I walk back down the hall and into the common room they were all out in the common room on the couch. “Oi nerds, the hell were asking Kirishima” I ask but make sure they can hear me.

“K-Kacchan” says as he looks at me from the couch, he is siting next to icy hot. “We weren’t really asking him, more of telling him” raccoon eyes says “what were you saying to him, then” I say quite mad. Raccoon eyes then gets up from where she was sitting and walks over to me “we were telling him about your feelings for him” now I’m even more pissed off. “Don’t assume shit raccoon eyes and don’t assume Kiri’s feeling either.” She looks at me for a moment, she can tell that the heat was rising to my cheeks. “Well what ever you say, but you do need to tell him, I’m not assuming either, you just make it obvious” ( #Minahasnofear ).

I start to walk back to my room thinking about what she said ‘you do need to tell him’ but what if he doesn’t accept my feelings. No, don’t take the coward way out Katsuki, you will tell him when you get back. I get back to my room and open the door, he was sitting on my bed looking out the window, then turns to me when he hears the door open. “Hey so uh, how did it go” he asked. I sit down next to him “Kiri, can we talk about something?”

You know what’s about to happen, and it will be extremely awkward on my part. Seriously I didn’t think I would do it this early but here we are. There will be a kiss. Now if you don’t mind I need to mentally prepare myself for it, because good stories require good details. ·/////·

                                 - Noodle Chan