Chapter 2

So this is after Bakugou's kidnapping he wasn't saved by anyone since it was mainly Kiri who came up with the plan in the anime, but Bakugou did end up cheering Kiri up when he saw that he was upset.

*Kirishima POV*

"Duuddde, when are you going to tell him?" Kaminari says as Mina and Seri both walk up to my desk as we all wait for Aizawa Sensei. "Tell who what?" I ask giving a confused look "oh come on Kiri you make it too obvious you like Bakugou" Mina said kind of quietly trying to not draw attention "I'm pretty sure everyone knows that Mina" Sero says pretty straightforward. "What the hell you guys, I'm not gay, and I don't like Bakugou" I say giving them all a small glare.

"Stop lying to yourself Kiri, come on we need juicy deets" Mina says giving me a small wink "can we just drop it, I don't like him, plus he wouldn't like me even if I said something to him about it, so can we just not" then Sensei walks in and tells everyone to sit down.

Sensei taught us but I could barely focus. I kept thinking about what Mina, Sero, and Kami were talking about. Did I really like Bakugou? It doesn't matter, I can't tell him or anyone. I'm a villain after all. 'Don't get close to people who are your enemies, that will only hurt more', I remember Kurogiri telling me that. He is like the father of all of us of the League, he always knows what to say, kind of like Bakugou-

Stop Eijiro, remember, DON'T GET CLOSE TO ANYONE..... I don't know if I can handle this...

*Bakugou POV*

I noticed that Kirishima seems out of it today, did that day in Kamino hit him that hard? Did he still feel down even after a few days of it settling down? I guess I'll talk to him after class.

Finally Aizawa Sensei dismissed us, I packed up my stuff quickly and walked over to Kirishima's desk and slammed one hand on it "Oi shitty hair, what's up with you" he seemed quite unfazed by my actions and continued to pack up but responded "just thinking is all, plus I got to go somewhere later on" I should ask him, right "what time?" he stopped for a moment then looked at me "about 7ish, why?" I looked at him back, our eyes conpletely meeting "let's hang out dumbass, my dorm at 5 got it?" he looks a little shocked but smiles and nods then proceeds to put up his stuff and walk out.

I wait at my dorm for about an hour then I hear a knock at 4:58 I open the door to see Kirishima with his hair down and it was fucking cute- whhaaaaaattttt? (Aww I'm fangirling while writing, I literally can't stop laughing... on the inside, my parents think I'm asleep :3)

I let him in and I sit on my bed while he sits at a desk in my room "oi you know you can sit on the bed" he looks up and smiles "well I didn't know if you were okay with that bro" he then gets up and sits on the opposite side of my bed. I swear I saw pink dust his cheeks, he seemed to brush it off, I didn't know if he was embarrassed or something else so I sat up straight (ahem gay, he sat up gay) and just said "want a snack or drink" he nods and I get up "then let's get something to eat" he gets up as well and we walk to the kitchen that was open to everyone.

We ate some rice and soba (Todoroki was too, because.... Todoroki is always involved with soba) then we walked back to my dorm room and just sat and talked about random shit. I could tell he was still a little weird so I just sternly said "okay, something is definitely bugging you, tell me what it is you damn shitty hair" and looks down "well... it's just... it's not important" "like hell it's not if something is bugging you this much to take that smile that you always have off your face, then there is definitely something up" he looks at me then the clock "oh crap I gotta go, see you later man" he says as he gets up and walks out waving then shuts the door behind him. Something is up, and I need to know if it is pecking at him so much to were even pikachu could even notice it if he were here.

*Toga POV*

"Ugh he is laaatte, we neeed to start already" I say impatient then hear a ding come from Tomura's back pocket, he pulls out his phone then says "don't worry he says he is on his way he just lost track of time" "we still have time Toga, it's not like we are going to execute a new plan" Dabi tell me but I just start to talk to him about it.

Soon enough Eijiro came in through the front door with his hair down and what looks like some normal after school clothes "sorry I'm late, I was doing something" he says clearly out of breath.

"Just sit down for the meeting Kirishima" Tomura tells him and he listens

I'm losing sleep that I need but I'm determined to get these chapters out quickly before school starts again, I'm on fall break. Also next chapter should be a bit longer, I have a lot planned for it. Thanks for reading.
                                - Noodle Chan