Chapter 3

I love all my Kiribaku images, this by far is my favorite, well maybe not I love all of them. New chapter time, enjoy!

*Kirishima POV*

He starts to ask a few questions about my observations from UA and how to get in. “Well if you are spotted ny these small robots they will send a silent alarm to Aizawa, and if you destroy them by surprise they will also send an alarm noting that they have been destroyed, at least that is what I gathered” I tell him. “Useful, now I do have a plan for you ‘disappearing’, they will be so caught up in finding you that it will give us time to get more information about the teachers, heros, and of course the students that aren’t in your class as well, since you’ve already giving good information about them” he tells me, I process this to make sure it will work. “Okay, so when will we do it?”

I get up and walk out after talking about it for awhile, by that time it was 8:47. Curfew is about 15 minutes away, better hurry up. I get to my dorm at 8:56, just in time. I unlock my door and set my stuff down then proceed to take a shower. I get out the shower then get some clothes on then I hear a knock on the door. I open it to reveal a ash blonde, Bakugou. “Hey man what’s up” I ask and he responds with “the hell you go.”

I explain that I went to see my parents for a bit, “my mom gets kind of lonely by herself, my dad is almost always at work” lies, I hate lying to him but I can’t tell him the truth. “Yeah? How is she, I’ve never met her” “she’s fine, she is looking for a job so she has something to do” I tell him, she is looking for a job though, and she is quite lonely, I wish I had time to see them both. “Well it is getting late so I’m going to leave” he says as he gets up “alright bro, see you tomorrow.” After the Kamino problem he has been spending a lot of time around me, I think he might be afraid but I doubt it. Saying Bakugou is scared of something is like saying Toga isn’t a psychopath, both obvious lies.

*Bakugou POV*

Something is up with him, I can see it, why won’t he tell me. I can’t help but want to ask him, should I? No, he will just try to brush it off, he seems to always do that when I ask him about where he goes or what he does. I have to trust him though, he is my friend, and friends need to trust each other. I do hate to admit it to others but not to him, I don’t mind telling him he is my friend.

What am I doing, I’m at his door about to knock… again. Sure we talked for a bit but, I want to know what is going on with him. I knock on the door, I hear him get up and shift some thing in a hurry. What is he doing? I hear him walk over then the door opens and I see a smiling Kirishima “hey man, what do you need” he asks me. “We need to talk, Kirishima” with that, his smile drops a little and he opens the door further moving out of the way as well. I walk in and he closes the door and walks to his bed then sits on it and I do the same. “Talk about what” he looks at me with his smile completely gone “what has been going on with you” I ask him “what do you mean, there isn’t anything wrong” he tells me.

(Just so I don’t make it confusing K is Kiri talking and B id Baku talking)

B “Stop it”

K “Stop what”

B “Stop lying, you’re clearing not fine, there is something wrong”

K “I’m fine, Bakugou”

B “Why don’t you trust me?”

K “I do, but you don’t need to know”

B “Know what? So you’re not fine”

K “I am fine, that is why you don’t need to know”

B “That is why you need to tell me, if it isn’t important then tell me”

K “Why do you care so much”

B “Because I want to, you’re the one who gives a shit about me anyway”

K “But I can’t”

B “Can’t tell me, Why?”

K “because it will hurt you”

B “you cares?”

K “I do”

I stop for a moment slightly blushing at what he just said, he then looks away and says “can we just drop it, I don’t want to argue, please.” I don’t know what came over me but I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug “you could never hurt me, okay? You can tell me, we are friends aren’t we? I believe in you, cause that’s what being friends is all about” he hugs me back “Baku please, I… I just can’t, it’s just better that way, even I don’t want to know it” I just nod and let go, he does the same.

“Okay, but… you can tell me anything, okay?” He nods and puts on a sad smile "okay, thank you."

Okay, I'm not sure if this is longer or not, eitherway it is done. Next chapter here I come. Also I don't want to move too fast with this story, so there won't be anything all that romantic for a few chapters.

                                  - Noodle Chan