Remembering First Impressions, Ch. 1

Third person Point of View

-------------------------------------------

"Finally, another week has passed! Weekend means more time in our dorms, which also means the opportunity to snuck in th—"

A sudden blow behind Mineta Minoru's head was whipped by none other than the famous karate hand chop of the class representative, Iida Tenya.

"Again, it is prohibited for any boy in our class to enter in one of the girl's rooms, especially without permission from them. And because of that, you'll do one of the chores for the fourth time, the dishes this time!", Iida well-announcingly said. He then leads the disappointing Mineta to the sink and guards him like the lives of others are depending on it.

"You should know by now nothing's gonna stop Mineta from doing what he wants, and him doing the chores every time is not gonna stop that either..." Kaminari Denki said, leaning against the soft cushions of the sofa.

"Yeah, but this is the best I could think of for now. Besides, making him doing something is better than nothing!" Iida said while his gaze focuses on the sticky ball quirk user.

"Never mind about any of that for now!" Ashido Mina exclaims, pokes up from nowhere. "I came up with the most exciting way to bond with our classmates! But first, you must all remain in the living room and write your names on the paper I will be giving it to you all RIGHT NOW." She hands some of them to Yaoyorozu Momo, Kirishima Ejiro, and others, agreeing as they took it from her.

"I wouldn't mind a short game before bed." Todoroki Shoto said, nodding once.

"Me too." Tokoyami Fumikage agreed. "Nothing like a quick break from all the consecutive activities from school." Both of them walk straight from Ashido to grab a piece of paper and writing their names down.

"THE HELL I CARE ABOUT YOUR SHITTY GAMES, RACOON EYES! I AM GOING STRAIGHT TO BED!!" Bakugo Katsuki loudly yelled at her while he slowly walking away from others and near the elevator.

"Oh come on, don't be like that Bakugo! At least participate from this once, we never see you joining on any kind of group activity stuff besides the ones in school." Ashido and Hagakure Toru desperately beg, hoping to convince the blonde hothead.

"FOR WHAT HUH?! ISN'T MEETING EVERYONE AT SCHOOL AND IN DORM ENOUGH TO BE CALLED 'BONDING'? WHATEVER, I'LL SPEND MY NIGHT ON MY ROOM INSTEAD THAN WITHSTANDING EXTRAS HERE ALL NIGHT!" he shouts as he enters the elevator.

"Come to think of it, where is Uraraka and Midoriya?" asked by Tsuyu Asui. Strangely, everyone was in the living room, and Bakugo who's still inside the elevator, except for them.

The whole class on the said room was curious and surprised to find out that no one was able to see them went away, especially without noticing. They all stopped what they're doing.

"They got even stealthier than me. I wonder where they are right now, or should I say what are they doing?" Hagakure curiously said.

"Yeah, something's up on those two. I think it all started after the accident on the mall of Midoriya meeting the leader of the League of Villains, Tomura Shigaraki." Kirishima deductingly explained, still regretting about the plan of them splitting up. The others who were on that day too bowed their heads shamely, for they couldn't do anything on that day.

"Huh, the hell you're all talking about?" Bakugo questions them, somehow irritated by the fact about those two it made him stop to press the elevator button.

Bakugo Katsuki's POV
---------------------------------------------------------

What is FUCKING DEKU UP TO THIS TIME!!