Vomited Clothes on a Bucket, Ch. 8

Warning! Sexual Tension

Bakugo's POV
---------------------------------------------------------

I didn't even get to say even ONE word just for her.

She keeps talking and talking, but I don't mind it. I'm happy that she can be herself with me around.

It all went natural. Finally, just the two of us.

This is definitely one of the best moments of my life.

I'm just regretting that I didn't get a chance to talk about what I felt for her...

And after that, Round Face just had to SLEEP ON MY SHOULDER!

I slipped my right arm behind her back and leaning her weight to my right side to reduce the risk of her falling over.

I'm SO CARELESS! She risks herself being up here just to make sure I'm okay...

But I didn't get the chance to apologize to her, let alone to ask her if she's okay.

I just have to ask about that DAMN NERD! But I'm glad things have been cleared out...

He may be in love with her...

Too bad Uraraka's doesn't feel the same way.

I turn my attention back to her.

Judging from her body, she's not the type of person who would stay up so late at night.

And from the looks of it, her sleeping position is unstable.

Guess she's really that tired, huh?

I mean a LOT of things happened just in one night.

I place my hand that's holding Angel Face up behind her head now, while the other touching her left side, careful not to wake her up.

Then, I set her sleeping body down gently as I lowering her until she lays safely on the roof. Luckily she didn't wake up, sleeping dead as a rock peacefully, despite of our condition right now.

Inspecting her facial structures more, she really do have a beautiful face. Her sleeping doe eyes and rosy cheeks stands out it makes her so attractive. Removing my hand behind her head slowly, I caress her using my thumb on her mild chubby cheeks, noticing her soft smooth skin. I pick up few of her hair strands on her face and slowly brushing it off and tucking it behind her ear.

She's a complete package, a gorgeous angel with a caring personality. She's perfect...way too perfect.

I remove my hands away from her body.

Moments later, she started shivering from the cold wind, her face scrunching up.

Dumb Angel Face just went up here without wearing anything warm! She had to come here wearing a black tank top and P.E. pants...

I remove my dark green jacket and inserted her arms slowly in its sleeves, raising her head inches away from the surface then put the furry cap on it. She stays still after that.

How long is she enduring the cold anyway?

Maybe she just didn't noticed it until her body went unconscious?

I lie beside her, putting my arm underneath her and hugging Pink Cheeks close. Then I rub my hand across her insulated arm to keep her warmer, tilting my head towards hers with my other arm underneath it. I gaze at the stars once more.

Reminds me of her sparkly eyes.

The moon's almost up...almost midnight.

Okay, so how are we going to get down from here?