What Do You See in Me, Ch. 2

Bakugo's POV
---------------------------------------------------------

Once I realize it's gonna be long before they come back inside, only one more thing to do.

Sleep.

Nothing like a sleep will you realize that Angel Face isn't interested in you.

I wash my hands for a while, stepped out of the way since the grape dwarf is having another punishment.

I make my way to the elevator.

That Racoon Eyes keeps bothering people around, persuading everyone to play a bitching game before bed.

"Never mind about any of that for now! "I came up with the most exciting way to bond with our classmates! But first, you must all remain in the living room and write your names on the paper I will be giving it to you all RIGHT NOW."

That bitch needs to shut up! Just how is she not contented with this?!

Guess the extras are playing along in this merry-go-round of hers, huh?

"THE HELL I CARE ABOUT YOUR SHITTY GAMES, RACOON EYES! I AM GOING STRAIGHT TO BED!!" I announcingly said, making them sure I wasn't interested in their stupid, pathetic game.

"Oh come on, don't be like that Bakugo! At least participate from this once, we never see you joining on any kind of group activity stuff besides the ones in school." the pink alien and the discreet bitch keeps nagging me.

"FOR WHAT HUH?! ISN'T MEETING EVERYONE AT SCHOOL AND IN DORM ENOUGH TO BE CALLED 'BONDING'? WHATEVER, I'LL SPEND MY NIGHT ON MY ROOM INSTEAD THAN WITHSTANDING EXTRAS HERE ALL NIGHT!" if this doesn't still work, I'm gonna kill those shrieking girls..!

Those two we're about to say something to retaliate but the FrogFace interrupts the both of us.

"Come to think of it, where is Uraraka and Midoriya?" she nonchalantly blurts it out.

Just hearing Deku's name makes my palms explode in anger.

"They got even stealthier than me. I wonder where they are right now, or should I say what are they doing?"

"Yeah, something's up on those two. I think it all started after the accident on the mall of Midoriya meeting the leader of the League of Villains, Tomura Shigaraki."

Ever since that day, little Pink Cheeks stresses herself, blaming for what happened to Deku over there.

Carrying that burden...that must be so hard on her.

Deku doesn't even know how lucky he is...

Wait, the TWO of THEM?!

"Huh, the hell you're all talking about?" what do they mean, the TWO OF THEM!

Deku doesn't even realize anything at ALL! He just assumes everything's all right.

I'm done with their stupid assumptions, I'm just gonna go to bed.

Just as they're mourning for some loss or shit, I press the number 4 button on the elevator. The door closes before they even notice that I'm gone.

The door rings signaling that it'll open. I step out of the metal box.

I saunter through the hallway, went into my room, then I look outside of the veranda, enjoying the temporary tranquility.

That's why I like nights better than days.

I went to the veranda, sliding the glass doors and shutting it behind me. Then, I used my explosions to fly myself up into the roof. I face the path of the entrance of the dorm.