Arrangements on our Estrangement, Ch.7

Third Person's POV

---------------------------------------------------------

As expected, Bakugo enters the room and removes Deku from 'their position'.

"YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH, DAMN NERD!"

He grabs a handful of Midoriya's shirt and pulls him closer; small sparks of an upcoming explosion to threaten him more.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS TIME, DEEPSHIT! GET YOUR ASS AWAY FROM FLOATY FUCK AND LEAVE!!!

He throws him off the wall using his quirk with so much force Midoriya can't quite get up, showing signs of pain and distress from the current situation. He winces and tries to ease the pain by clutching his left shoulder and his sides.

Uraraka, shocked at the sudden occurence, leaves her unable to move. She stares at both of them, mouth agape. She can't believe Bakugo just did that to Deku, in her room.

Having the ability to respond again, she stands up, goes in front of Midoriya, blocking him to protect any further threat and violent acts from Bakugo.

"STOP IT! CAN'T YOU SEE THIS WAS ALL AN ACCIDENT? SAY SORRY TO DEKU, BAKUGO!" she shouts at him but silently pleads him to do what she says.

When she sees that Bakugo gave no response, she emotionally aids the injured person behind her.

"Deku, are you alright? Does it still hurt. Don't worry and I'll figure out a way out of this." she tries to comfort her bestfriend, caressing his injuries. He just stares at the ground.

Meanwhile, as Bakugo just stands there, pure melancholy floods on his own emotional state; despondent.

He just can't believe that she chose Deku to aid him, giving him no sentiment from her at all.

He felt Uraraka didn't care for him, because of what's happening right now.

"Hey, are you alright?" she says in a soft voice, worried as time passes without Deku giving an answer.

Bakugo also wants her concern for him. Realizing that there'll be no possibility of receiving that, he is truly angry. He wants to say every ounce of profanity he could think of to Deku, but he bottles them all up just for Angel Face.

She turns to Bakugo and stands up. She realized that he was staring at the two of them, eyes filled with rage but also sadness at the same time. Furrowed brows but also tears in his eyes, clenched fists by his sides. When he realizes that she's staring at his hands, he unclasps it away.

He rubs his tears away using his arm when she looks away to inspect Deku for the last time. Then he covers it up by putting his mean face.

When he sees Uraraka angry at him, it makes it hard to control his undefined, mixed emotions, bearing it.

He does all this things for her to stop making the situation worse, especially for Uraraka's sake, but unfortunately she sees none of that. For right now...

She's enraged at Bakugo Katsuki.

"Why did you do it? You know Deku meant no harm—" she asks in the most sane way possible in her softest, calm voice; reasoning with him about Deku's actions. But Bakugo cut her off.

"Then why do I hear yelling on your room, Angel Face! That doesn't sound friendly to me!" He replied cautiously but also angrily, trying to keep his rage under control for her, but it seems impossible as he eyes Deku, burning with so much actual hate on him. If Uraraka hadn't been here, Deku would be beaten to death. If only Uraraka knew what was the cause of all this...