The Next Day, Ch. 19 (last)

Author's note:

Let's face it:

I have a very poor story outline and that's why I can't continue it faster than what I should've expected it from myself.

And many of you noticed that, but you just decided to shut your mouths for the sake of my self-esteem, (or you guys just ignored it or can't seem to care).

Whenever I read my old chapters to remind myself of the essence of the plot of what I'm going for so I can make another reasonable chapter, I end up forgetting the other details (because I didn't really wrote them down, just going-with-the-flow) and making something new that conflicts with the info of the past chapters.

And the other minor errors from the grammar that I somehow can't see it until it's too late.

And that went on with the other recent ones too. Even I seem to forget simple logics of the situation, (like when Kirishima snucked into Bakugo's room and practically heard Bakugo and Uraraka's conversation. But Kirishima said to Ashido he heard nothing! Oh my gosh, I'm like drunk or something because there's a LOT like that!) it seems to camouflage itself after I keep revising it over and over.

I won't ever revise at night again.

So if you want to spare yourself from the epilogue (sorry to disappoint you readers, but I really appreciated from the ones who stick out until the end🥰 ), then you can just read the bonus chapter at the very bottom for some laughs.

Also I'm sorry if I can't make a full revision for better entertainment. It's just, I got more important things to do now unlike before. And this will be my first and last fanfiction writing, sad to say.

Writing this kind of stuff really isn't my thing. Maybe that's why it's like this. But I will continue to improve my writing style and story plotting in the near future (if you're asking). Possibly gonna publish the other future projects on here too, but it would take some time.

Oh, and I'm not in a bad mood or anything 😊.

I should probably stop stalling now and just get on with it, shall I?

I hope you guys forgive me from what I'm going to do.

I'm not click-baiting, okay here we really go.

Epilogue/Chapter 19: The Next Day

Bakugo's POV
---------------------------------------------------------

Damn, I didn't use the last wish!

I screamed at my mind for forgetting it when I went into our classroom.

Do I even want to use it, even if it's already pass the deadline?

Yesterday was a blast just by using the two of it...probably one of the most overwhelming days of my life.

Almost too much I thought I couldn't take it.

It's different from me being kidnapped, because it's not bringing me any fear...

It's bringing me joy that I won't know how long will it last.

So I guess we made up? Uraraka and I? I think so, but I'm still not satisfied from the way I treated her, and the apology is too casual...maybe it have been overlooked?

I'm just going to apologize for that again, probably after school.

But how do I see her after that? As a friend? Or more than that?