Elevator Talk, Ch. 5

Bakugo's POV
---------------------------------------------------------

"So, how are things with Uraraka?" soft soothing elevator music plays on the background.

"The hell you care about my personal life, anyway! I'm not some little bitch who tells every petty situation to you!"

"Mhm, like how did Uraraka ended in your room, you won't even tell—"

"HEY! SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECAME AN EAVESDROPPER ALL OF A SUDDEN! YOU'RE DEAD, YOU HEAR ME!"

That bastard will never leave here alive! I'LL RIP HIM TO PIECES IF I HAVE TO! I press the emergency stop quickly, but he doesn't seems to mind it at all. The wheels on the shaft stops turning, sending it to a halt that squeaks an intense high pitch sound.

"First of all, you said I'm the horse that never wavers, plus you're my best friend, so...I'll still live," he rubs the back of his neck first, "if you'll let me..." then chuckles nervously.

"And second, I've been 'eavesdropping' like this since you won't stop pissing the two of them off and complain it to me like for a MONTH. Like, come on dude, you're all bark but no bite. You haven't made a move yet!"

"YEAH, LIKE SHE WILL NOTICE ME! SHE'S BEEN HEAD OVER HEELS TOWARDS PRICKING DEKU LIKE FOREVER! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THAT, HUH!" You challenging me, punk! Like you know better...

"Huh, so this is what's all about. If you won't tell me the part about the two of you doing in your room, which I hope you would tell it to me some other time..." he stares at my eyes for approval, then smiles disappointingly, same goes with his eyes as I let my eyes burn with fury and rage to him.

No way. EVER.

He clears his throat and straightens his composure then continues, "Then why did you call me earlier and telling me to disrupt 'their conversation'? What did they specifically discussed about, anyway?"

This guy–just gives me the bitching nerves.

"You fucking owe me big TIME!"

"Yeah, whatever, as long as I got to hear the rest of the story, BA-KU-GOU-KUN!" he says my name in a girly-like voice, imitating Uraraka.

My eyes started to twitch by his remark. ShittyHair knows no bounds all right!

"Uraraka confessed her feelings to that damn Deku..." just muttering it fills me with such hate!

Kirishima, having such sharp ears, vindictively hears every word. He nods absentmindedly.

"Ohh.."

"And if you didn't interfere with them, he would've reject her, or won't even appreciate every word she just said about him..." my throat starts to dry out just by thinking about it.

He sounds surprised by my response.
As if I've done so stupid...

"Why did you let me stop them! Then Uraraka have been all yours in the first place! If she stops looking up to him—"

"That's not what I wanted! I want her to like me because she wants to...not that she's heartbroken to that nerd because of my advise..."

I don't want her crying and begging for love from someone like me. I want her standing independently and accepting my feelings for her. Not some fallback, nor second option.

I want her to be with me because she chose me.

"Wait, YOU ENCOURAGE HER TO DO THAT!"

I have enough of his shit.