Chapter Two- Welcome Home

I stood in front of Charlie's house, silently wondering why she'd ever bought that dump. The streets' sign behind me glinted in the dying light, the white words gleaming and obvious.

Neibolt Street

I shivered. I totally remembered the legend surrounding the place.

At least it looked creepy, anyway.

No wonder 100 people decided to go, along with their plus ones. That place was big enough and scary enough for a cool party.

I silently crossed the lawn, remembering that the porch steps were apparently damaged.

I went quickly, as fear suddenly set in and a cold wind swept across me.

"(Y/n) ~" somebody cooed nearby. "Welcome home."

Wait. I recognised that voice.
I spun around, desperately trying to find the source.

Suddenly, I saw a clown- the clown- standing in my way.

"Haha." I laughed and fainted.

20 mins later~

"(Y/n)... c'mon... wake up... (Y/n!)!"

I sat up abruptly. "How long was I out?"

I was sat on couch in Charlie's family room, which was actually really spacious and clean. She did a good job of tidying up.

Charlie Jones was my illegitimate sister. We were practically joined at the hip.

She was the first person I met after Lucy's 'disappearence'. She seemed to know something was wrong, so she cheered me up.

"Not long. I saw you faint outside."

"Wait. Did you see the clown?!"

She furrowed her brow. "Clown? What clown? (Y/n), I think you're going nuts."

So she didn't see him? Great, I really am losing it. Must be the breakup.

"Oh, did I tell you that Jake broke up with me?"

She gasped. Uh oh, here comes super best friend.

"Did he? He's an asshole. He was always thinking about himself. Why did he break up with you?"

"He... He cheated on me. Said he wanted somebody more 'mature'."

"It's because you haven't slept together, right?"

I nodded glumly. Charlie suddenly grinned.

"Oh no. Please don't tell me you have a plan."

"I do."

"Is it dangerous, hair brained and does it involve the police?"

She grinned wider. "Possibly. If you count getting you laid a dangerous concept-"

"WHAT?! What is this, American Pie? NO."

Charlie gave me a mysterious look and disappeared off into the house.

Well frick. If Charlie had her way, I would be totally 'mature' in two days time.

I decided to find the guest bedroom in this house since she'd just left me in an unfamiliar place.

I tentatively walked upstairs, just in case the stairs weren't completely ready. The first room I came across was full of boxes. Not the guest room. The next was Charlie's bedroom, and it was like a literal bomb went off. Or rather a clothes bomb went off. I think she was still thinking about her outfit.

The next room I came across was clean and plush, with a green duvet.

Green? Ooookay..?

I found my bag at the end of the bed, and it looks like she took an outfit out for me.

I sighed and laid on the fluffy sheets.

At home I have crusty old sheets that my older brother used to use before he went to college.

I bet when I first got them they hadn't even been washed. Ugh.

Just as I was getting comfortable, something fell to my left. I shot up, looking around for the source of the noise.

"Charlie?" I shouted for her. "Was that you?"

Silence. What the heck?

I jumped off of the bed and looked around. "If it's that fucking clown I swear to god..." I muttered under my breath.

"My name is Pennywise."

Holy crap, he came out of nowhere. He was sat on my bed, legs crossed, like a child.

I grabbed the heaviest object I could find- Charlie's baseball bat from 7th grade. She must've left it in here- and held it up, threatening to hit 'Pennywise'.

"I knew you were real. I'm not crazy!"

"I am real. Who's saying I'm not real?!" He seemed offended.

"Um, just my friend Charlie.."

He nodded. "Oh, the human adult that moved in recently? That girl is confusing. Shes not scared of anything."

I scoffed. "Shes faking."

He raised and eyebrow. "Is she?"

Wait, was I really having a conversation with this dude?

"What is this- what do you want?"

He shrugged. "I was going to kill you, but I changed my mind."

I froze. "Kill me?!"

"Mhm." Then he seemed to get an idea. "You brought me a meal once. Remember?"

Oh my god. Lucy.

"I didn't do it deliberately!"

He held his hand out to show Lucy's barbie, dripping with blood.

I dropped the baseball bat and gasped.

"That's sick! Get it away from me!"

He grinned at my discomfort, and made it disappear.

"Okay, so I was thinking.." He pretended to ponder, but I was sure he knew what he was going to tell me already. "Could you get me a another meal? Something just as good."

I backed up, the wall stopping me from getting further.

"Why would I do anything for you?"

He stood up on the bed. Oh frick, he was tall. He simply jumped off of the bed and walked over, putting both hands above me on the wall.

"Because I could crush you in an instant." His voice was low, and it sent shivers down my spine.

He lowered his lips to my ear, and whispered. "Get me a meal. Then maybe I'll let you live."

I closed my eyes and let out a shaky sigh. His presence disappeared, and I reopened my eyes.

He was gone.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Is this story good so far? I think it's terrible, but heck.
By the way, I'm allowing suggestions for the Halloween outfit.