Chapter ten- Trying new things

In the thick tension between us, as he gazed down at me,I blurted:
"Are you capable of love?"

I let it sit in the air for a moment. Pennywise raised his eyebrows slightly, as if this amused him.

"I'll be honest with you, (Y/n)." He suddenly slumped down onto the mattress. "I don't know anymore."

"What do you mean?" I sat down beside him.

"I used to think love is a childish and humane concept that is the bane of the universe." He looked at me pointedly. "And you thought you loved  Jacob, didn't you?"

I looked at my knees. "I don't anymore, if you're asking. Heck, I killed the dude."

"Yes, I saw you do it. Also, I did ask you a question which you have not yet answered, and I do believe its significant."

I looked up at him. "What?"

"Why do you go at peoples heads?" He tilted his head, searching my mind. I briefly remembered Kurt's and Jacob's  deaths.

"Because of what you did."

~~~~7 years ago~~~~

Pennywise lurked in the bushes, holding the doll out.

Lucy couldn't speak, her hands still hovering over her mouth. I backed away, and she looked at me as I spoke.

And then I attempted to get away. But something stopped me, and I looked back.

Pennywise loomed over Lucy, smiling a sharp and toothy smile.
Then he pounced, ripping her head from her neck.

I watched with horror,surprised that Pennywise was doing such a thing, but finally my legs worked and I continued cycling away.

~~~present~~~

"Oh, interesting." Pennywise commented on my recollection.

"I guess." I fumbled with my fingers.

Another silence caught into the dirty sewer air.  I stared at my fingers.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT WARNING. I'M SO SORRY. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"If you're not capable of love, what are you capable of?" I found myself asking.

"I think you mean to ask what else I can do other than kissing." I could detect a smirk in his voice.

"You forget I can read your thoughts, (y/n)." He said, putting two fingers under my chin and lifting my head up so I was looking at him.

"W-well I mean I wasn't thinking about that."

His smirk turned into a sly grin. "Are you sure? I mean, I wouldn't protest if you wanted to-"

I cut him off by putting my lips against his. He certainly didn't protest, wrapping his arms around me.

I felt something digging onto my back, and suddenly my shirt was ripped from me.

The cold air hit my skin, and I instantly remembered where we were.

"Pennywise hang on-" I said breathlessly, attempting to push him away.

"I know." He said, and the environment changed again.

We were in my room, green sheets and all.

I was thrown onto the bed.

"Oof, seriously." I looked up at him and realised he had stripped already.

I blushed and looked away.

"U-um, what about Charlie and Harry."

The bed squeaked, which meant he had gotten onto it.

"They are also preoccupied."

I looked at him in disgust.

"Wait, they're also-"

He silenced me by smashing his lips against mine. His hands began to wander, and my hands went to his hair, curling it around my fingers.

His fingers hooked on the waist band of my pants (or skirt idk) and he stopped kissing me to stare into my eyes as he ripped both my pants and panties off.

I gasped in surprise and nearly attempted to cover myself.

He then focused on my bra. He leant down and sniffed around- I still have no idea why- and I felt something lightly touch me on my clit. This light touch became a bit more rapid.

I sighed out at the sudden feeling. Pennywise was caught up in trying to remove my bra. He couldn't quite put where to unclasp it. He sighed and bared his teeth, his hands still working at my clit. I was about to freak out, was he gonna bite me?

Instead, he bit down on my bra and yanked it off, discarding it.

He smirked at his achievement.

I laughed a bit at his actions, breathing heavily.

"P-Penn- pl-please be gentle I-I haven't done this before-"

His smirk grew.

"No promises."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well.

Dang.

I just wrote a god damn smut. AND IM NOT GOING ANY FURTHER

Now I'm gonna slink back to my lair and probably never come out.